Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

Alexis G.
Raleigh, NC
Great in sor. It has a ribg to ot. I love it so much i love my mom so bad much. Thwts y i use this to make her happy.
Sydney S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Ive worked in multiple restuarants that use this on the floors. It seriously cuts the grease and cleans up and mess!
THJewett J.
Monrovia, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have not used this. But it could be good. I have gotten good results from this brand using other offered products.
Jasmine W.
Louisville , KY
Leaves my floors squeaky clean!! Nice scent too! I buy it sll thr time I'm a big fan. It isn't that expensive either!
member-f49deac18
Marshfield, MO
Works well to remove the sticky grease feel. Would definatley use again. Great for resturants. I use this brand A lot
Jasmine I.
Palmetto, FL
Works great. Works just like regular Clorox to me honestly. But it gets the job done. Would just buy regular Clorox.
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
Smells great. Cleans great and works well on both carpet and floors. Its clorox brand. You really just cant go wrong
Tatyana B.
Newberry, SC
It is used for mopping the floor. It can also be used for cleaning the counters and getting dirt stains off the wall.
Bianca C.
I use this at work (restaurant/bed and breakfast) and I love it! Easy first place next to regular bleach and vinegar.
Samantha W.
Woodway, TX
Used this product as a manager at McDonald's when we would run out of decreased. Worked better than our main product.
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?