Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #6 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

Luisa R.
Laredo, TX
I love it leaves my floor very clean and shiny it's the best.. smells wonderful... it's safe even to use it in tile...
Mary M.
Cudahy , WI
Use this on our kitchen and bathroom floor. Love the fresh scent and great clean it gives! I will continue to purchase
Malae T.
Good product. I just feel like I could gotten better results. Same results as if I was to use regular cleaning product
Elizabeth Y.
Paden City, WV
This stuff is a good cleaner with an unpleasant smell. It does get the job done and the smell disappears after an hour
Manuel M.
Always leave my floors clean and polished. It's so shocking on how much dirt is actually on YM floor afternoon I use it
Alison R.
Barceloneta,PR
We use this always. and to be honest this in general of all products of clotox this is one of the best. It fast work .
Jessica N.
Huntington, WV
I like this, not the best but I would still recommend buying it bought it at walmart. I loved it but most people don't.
Mar V.
Works amazing on floors and countertops great price worth every penny. Smells great and works great around stove area.
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
its good and effective for any dirty things had stink for it.good value and not more pricey.always use it this product
Angela H.
I like using any clorox for the floor. Especially. Because I have a dog and he pees on the floor so I recommend clorox.
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?