Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

• Quiero probarlo a ver como me va voy a comprar un... Be the first to answer!
  • This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't ...1 Answers
  • I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this w...1 Answers
Jennifer C.
This stuff is OK, but it has a funny smell. I am very sensitive to certain smells so I probably wouldn't use this again.
Kassandra H.
Salem, MA
You can never go wrong with clorox ! Always leaves everything spotless ! Great for bathrooms and great for white floors!
Eileen C.
Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate execelente desengrasante facilita mucho el trabajo de limpieza en el hogar
Daisy E.
Clorox is a forever stamp in my cleaning supplies. I feel so clean when using it when I clean. I definitely recommend it.
Jessica S.
Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate makes miracles happen in my kitchen floor makes it look like new
Mar V.
Works amazing on floors and countertops great price worth every penny. Smells great and works great around stove area.
Luisa R.
Laredo, TX
I love it leaves my floor very clean and shiny it's the best.. smells wonderful... it's safe even to use it in tile...
Christina V.
Gets really tough stains you without you having to put so much elbow grease into removing them yourself. Makes it easy.
Manuel M.
Always leave my floors clean and polished. It's so shocking on how much dirt is actually on YM floor afternoon I use it
Alison R.
Barceloneta,PR
We use this always. and to be honest this in general of all products of clotox this is one of the best. It fast work .
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana, TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?