Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

Vicki D.
Lincoln, NE
This product works well cleaning my floor with minimal effort and it does last a long time. The smell is not to inviting.
DaveyJ K.
Kaneohe, HI
I used this product to clean my patio, its concrete & works good to get mud, dirt, stails out & doesn't smell bad either.
Claudi S.
Clute, TX
After using this product I don't have to worry about grease anymore, love the way my floors look and how my house smells
Rodney H.
Gordo
One of the best cleansers I have used. Clorox over the decades have made their products with nothing short of excellence.
Joely S.
Stone Park, IL
Great and essy to clean the floors always easy tog et stain off, i even slmetiems use kt to keep the kitchen stove clean
miguel angel q.

This chlorine is great but my family does not use it so much .este cloro es buenisimo pero mi familia no lo utiliza tanto
Katherine H.
Greensboro, NC
Im confident in using this product as it kills so much bacteria while leaving surfaces super clean and smelling great!
Manuel M.
Always leave my floors clean and polished. It's so shocking on how much dirt is actually on YM floor afternoon I use it
Abril C.
Mesa, AZ
Si me gusta el precio esta decente pero deberia de de der mas durarero el olor se va muy rrapido pero muy buen producto
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My mom recommend this to me afew weeks ago. It's had a good turn out, I don't like the smell. But it gets the job done
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?