Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #6 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

Alondra C.
Coconut Grove, FL
When you have three kids and three dogs running in and out this comes in handy. It's a great price and work really well.
Eileen C.
Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate execelente desengrasante facilita mucho el trabajo de limpieza en el hogar
Jovian B.
Bridgeport, CT
Its good all the great things that many people in America love about bleach and it gets the job done its a great product.
Vicki D.
Lincoln, NE
This product works well cleaning my floor with minimal effort and it does last a long time. The smell is not to inviting.
Aneysa U.
Sanford, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works good leaves a nice shine would recommend to others i mix it with a stronger smelling cleaner to give a fresh scent
Jessica S.
Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate makes miracles happen in my kitchen floor makes it look like new
Daisy E.
Clorox is a forever stamp in my cleaning supplies. I feel so clean when using it when I clean. I definitely recommend it.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Normally just use bleach but found this product interesting enough to buy! It's great and cleans well with less the work!
Jennifer C.
This stuff is OK, but it has a funny smell. I am very sensitive to certain smells so I probably wouldn't use this again.
Claudi S.
Clute, TX
After using this product I don't have to worry about grease anymore, love the way my floors look and how my house smells
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?