Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #6 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

Michelle P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Works super well for kitchen tile since the kitchen is the most greasy. Leaves floors like new without the slippery tiles.
Paloma D.
Muy buen producto para limpiar, lo compro en el supermercado mas cercano, me resulta muy efectivo para limpiar las manchas
Hope S.
Galloway, NJ
Probably my favorite brand for cleaning supplies especially the wipes. You can use them anywhere and keep them in your car.
Crystal H.
Maiden, NC
Best clean with one of the best prices. Just eats away dirt like nothing. Gives a great fresh clean svent for several days.
Heyddi S.
Bronx, NY
Omg the best product on hearth to clean floors i like a shiny floor that also smells good and its clean for my kids to play
clair h.
Stockton, CA
I LOVE THIIISSSS I DO HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TOO . it works so well with housing and cleaning . you wouldnt get tired of it
Nitalia R.
Dallas, TX
I use this product at work it works very well. We use it for the floors and as a degreaser. It works good on alot of stuff.
tasha c.
Houston, Tx
It was ok really didn't clean the floor like I expected it disninfected the floor but didn't clean it as good as I thought
Claudi S.
Clute, TX
After using this product I don't have to worry about grease anymore, love the way my floors look and how my house smells
Kassandra H.
Salem, MA
You can never go wrong with clorox ! Always leaves everything spotless ! Great for bathrooms and great for white floors!
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?