Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #2 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

• Quiero probarlo a ver como me va voy a comprar un... Be the first to answer!
  • This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't ...1 Answers
  • I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this w...1 Answers
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
We use this to clean up dog pee off the carpet. does its job pretty well. id say if you have the same issue i would recommend
hanna h.
Greensboro, NC
We use this at my job to keep the floors clean from all the cooking! It outdoes every other floor cleaner we have ever used!
Jazmin G.
Hidalgo, TX
Clorox has been my forever go to for years! its does the job very nice and of course i will continue purchasing the product.
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
me gusta el olor aparte se siente fresca la casa y muy limpia . es muy facil de remober la mugre del suelo con este producto
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best! For dirty and sticky floors ! You only need to use a little bit, goes a long way. Love the scent it leaves.
Callie N.
Owatonna, MN
I like using this to get tough stains out. It is hard when you have pets that cause stains and this stuff really gets it out.
Nikki O.
Clorox degreaser is a powerful clean it cut right through and cleaned up fast and easy. I enjoyed it! The price was cheap.
Heyddi S.
Bronx, NY
Omg the best product on hearth to clean floors i like a shiny floor that also smells good and its clean for my kids to play
Maria T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
100% recomended to everyone
I have kids so I have to had clean so they can play
Is not to strong smell like other products
Nitalia R.
Dallas, TX
I use this product at work it works very well. We use it for the floors and as a degreaser. It works good on alot of stuff.
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?