Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

• Quiero probarlo a ver como me va voy a comprar un... Be the first to answer!
  • This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't ...1 Answers
  • I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this w...1 Answers
Royshada S.
Never heard of this. I would have to try before I can give a real response. looks like it would be a great product to clean with
Maria C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love to use on stove glass top to help get stubborn residue off and sanitize works great , lil strong on smell, but usual Clorox.
Amanda M.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
i have a boyfriend as a mechanic and he always has firty greasy boots. this removes those nasty black marks off my kitchen floor.
Jesus H.
These are one of the most effective products every household should have , great product to clean floors when mopping your floors
Angela C.
Youngstown, OH
The Clorox floor cleaner is so useful. It cleans any spot that needs cleaned. The smell is wonderful. It can be used daily basis
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
Can not write enough about how great this works it is magic if you have high traffic in your kitchen try using this t works great
Maria C.
miramar, fl
Chlorox can not be lacking in the purchase, with this clean almost the whole house. Leaves everything clean and white. Super good
Jemny M.
Homestead, FL
This product is the best for floor it is pretty good overall but the smell is not the best would not recommend if you have ashma
Coral P.
San Gabriel, CA
Even tho it smells terrible, it does what it should do. The hardest dirt can easily remove if I pour this a little and wipe it.
Joyce l.
My bf works on cars so when keep this c around so my floors don't get v ruined from all of the grease he brings into our house
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?