Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

• Quiero probarlo a ver como me va voy a comprar un... Be the first to answer!
  • This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't ...1 Answers
  • I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this w...1 Answers
Destiny L.
Daniels, WV
I 100% love this. It has changed cleaning for the better especially now that we have kids. It cleans some really stubborn messes.
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
Can not write enough about how great this works it is magic if you have high traffic in your kitchen try using this t works great
Whitney R.
River Rouge, MI
Good to clean the garage floor down when working on lawnmower and edger. Smells good but doesn't get the stains out like I hoped
Maria C.
miramar, fl
Chlorox can not be lacking in the purchase, with this clean almost the whole house. Leaves everything clean and white. Super good
Angela C.
Youngstown, OH
The Clorox floor cleaner is so useful. It cleans any spot that needs cleaned. The smell is wonderful. It can be used daily basis
Lissel F.
Love how I can usebit fast and ir cleans the floor anyways, because I just have to leave like 2 minutes and gets the floor clean
Jesus H.
These are one of the most effective products every household should have , great product to clean floors when mopping your floors
Irene R.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Amazing product to use in kitchen flooor! I have white tiles on my kitchen floor & this product leaves my floor clean and fresh.
Gabie R.
Dallas, TX
This floor cleaner is really good that it leaves my floor spotless and if you want your floor spotless I recommend you to get it.
Joyce l.
My bf works on cars so when keep this c around so my floors don't get v ruined from all of the grease he brings into our house
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?