Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

• Quiero probarlo a ver como me va voy a comprar un... Be the first to answer!
  • This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't ...1 Answers
  • I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this w...1 Answers
rachel H.
Grand Rapids, MI
i love this super cheap and a little bit goes a long way perfect for those kitchen floors that get all greasy from grease splatter
Yahaira C.
San Antonio, TX
I love this for after parties and the floor gets really dirty or when it rains and theirs a lot of mud. It cleans my floor so good !
Cami H.
My Mom use this profuct to clean the floor and let me tell you that they leave a very good smell in my house and it clean perfectly
Irene R.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Amazing product to use in kitchen flooor! I have white tiles on my kitchen floor & this product leaves my floor clean and fresh.
Destiny S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Eh! It’s okay but there are much better brands out there. For the price it’s okay, but I can find cheaper that do the same thing
Asiah J.
El Cajon
I use this for my counter tops and stove. My husband likes to make and leave a mess in the kitchen and this helps scrape it up!!
Maria C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love to use on stove glass top to help get stubborn residue off and sanitize works great , lil strong on smell, but usual Clorox.
Gabie R.
Dallas, TX
This floor cleaner is really good that it leaves my floor spotless and if you want your floor spotless I recommend you to get it.
Amanda M.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
i have a boyfriend as a mechanic and he always has firty greasy boots. this removes those nasty black marks off my kitchen floor.
Lissel F.
Love how I can usebit fast and ir cleans the floor anyways, because I just have to leave like 2 minutes and gets the floor clean
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?