Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

• Quiero probarlo a ver como me va voy a comprar un... Be the first to answer!
  • This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't ...1 Answers
  • I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this w...1 Answers
Cami H.
My Mom use this profuct to clean the floor and let me tell you that they leave a very good smell in my house and it clean perfectly
Linda  X.
Fairfax, VA
Cleans floor well and leave sticky floors not as sticky anymore. Though I also have not tried other ones to make a good comparison.
Maria C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love to use on stove glass top to help get stubborn residue off and sanitize works great , lil strong on smell, but usual Clorox.
Destiny L.
Daniels, WV
I 100% love this. It has changed cleaning for the better especially now that we have kids. It cleans some really stubborn messes.
Asiah J.
El Cajon
I use this for my counter tops and stove. My husband likes to make and leave a mess in the kitchen and this helps scrape it up!!
Destiny S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Eh! It’s okay but there are much better brands out there. For the price it’s okay, but I can find cheaper that do the same thing
Royshada S.
Never heard of this. I would have to try before I can give a real response. looks like it would be a great product to clean with
Jemny M.
Homestead, FL
This product is the best for floor it is pretty good overall but the smell is not the best would not recommend if you have ashma
Whitney R.
River Rouge, MI
Good to clean the garage floor down when working on lawnmower and edger. Smells good but doesn't get the stains out like I hoped
Lissel F.
Love how I can usebit fast and ir cleans the floor anyways, because I just have to leave like 2 minutes and gets the floor clean
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana, TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?