Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #6 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

jessie s.
Waymart, PA
Excellent smells great don't need a lot gets out dirt and grim love the stuff don't need a lot get your money worth outta the bottle
Cami H.
My Mom use this profuct to clean the floor and let me tell you that they leave a very good smell in my house and it clean perfectly
Sophia M.
Port Murray, NJ
I have 3 dog,a and this profuct still kepps my floor bery clean. I recommend this to everyone, even if you have messy pets or kids.
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
Clorox is a great brand when talking about cleaners.
In my house we always use this Floor cleaner and degreaser and it is Amazing.
Yahaira C.
San Antonio , TX
I love this for after parties and the floor gets really dirty or when it rains and theirs a lot of mud. It cleans my floor so good !
Samantha G.
Dagus Mines, PA
It got the job done, but didn't have as pleasant of a smell as my usual brand. It also looked a little streaky on my bathroom tiles
Reina R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍
Lexi W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love Clorox!!! This is an amazing degreaser and I highly recommend it, especially for really porous counter tops or tile floors.
Andrea R.
Medley, FL
I use this product for clean the shower and it really works. It let the bathroom so clean and fresh for a long time. It's very good
Linda X.
Derwood, MD
Cleans floor well and leave sticky floors not as sticky anymore. Though I also have not tried other ones to make a good comparison.
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?