Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

• Quiero probarlo a ver como me va voy a comprar un... Be the first to answer!
  • This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't ...1 Answers
  • I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this w...1 Answers
Adilene R.
Nice product, it is definitely effective. Very strong order though but it it ok enough to work through. Would recommend for big messes
Brianne B.
Wilfwood
Love all of Clorox products. They have a great quality product at an affordable price and it leaves your house clean and smelling good.
Ilse A.
I really like Clorox because it smells like clean after you use it and also because it works great and removes all the dirt and spills
jessie s.
Waymart, PA
Excellent smells great don't need a lot gets out dirt and grim love the stuff don't need a lot get your money worth outta the bottle
Kaitlyn D.
I would love to try this on my kitchen floors. They are white tile and I can't find anything that makes them look as clean as I want
Jamie A.
Wahiawa, HI
Ready for some deep. Leaning with minimal effort? This is the product for you! We tried this on our last cleaning and we are hooked!
Qurat A.
I like the product but despise the smell! It has a really bad smell so I don't think I'll be repurchasing this product any time soon
Katrina C.
Chicago Ridge, IL
It is a bit harsh for children and pets but overall this product does the job with out any issues. Makes the home smell super clean.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY
this product is easy to use. It helps get rid of sticky and greasy spot. I often times add this to my mop bucket to clean my floors.
Lola B.
Severn, MD
It's Really a great At Cleaning Stuff But I drank it and Now I'm still alive don't by bleach clorax if your gonna kill you self mate
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana, TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?