Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

• Quiero probarlo a ver como me va voy a comprar un... Be the first to answer!
  • This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't ...1 Answers
  • I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this w...1 Answers
Yeidhy M.
The clorox degreaser concentrate works my floors bathroom and in the keichen i really recommend it!, you house is always clean with clorox
Shankeria C.
Atlanta, GA
I use for floors, concrete, porch and etc. it's great for grease build ups. I use it in the driveway sometimes after my dad changes the oil
Alyssa H.
I love using this if one of my pets has an accident. It makes sure to get the area very clean and does not leave any oil or a film behind.
audrey d.
great for when grease pops onto the floor when frying food, comes off easy and of couse it is a clorox product so it is a great product!!!!
Naydelin B.
Garden City, KS
Clorox has always been one of my favorite brands when it comes to cleaning because i feel sure that i am leaving my spaces bacteria free.
Abigail N.
Green Bay
I really like this product because it keeps my floors clean and out of bad smells and I really like how it ends up when I'm done cleaning
Mariana Alondra M.
Columbus, OH
I never used this kid i don't like i like better the white with blue .i like used clorox but i relly don't know anything about this product
Nakesha W.
Commerce, TX
I was very unimpressed with this product, didn't work at all! I've seen cheaper products that work so much better, don't waste your money
Ilse A.
I really like Clorox because it smells like clean after you use it and also because it works great and removes all the dirt and spills
Desy R.
Wellton, AZ
I like it it does helps in the kitchen a lot because the greasiest floor you can find in your house is the kitchen and it helps a lot.
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?