Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

Shankeria C.
Atlanta, GA
I use for floors, concrete, porch and etc. it's great for grease build ups. I use it in the driveway sometimes after my dad changes the oil
Alyssa H.
I love using this if one of my pets has an accident. It makes sure to get the area very clean and does not leave any oil or a film behind.
audrey d.
great for when grease pops onto the floor when frying food, comes off easy and of couse it is a clorox product so it is a great product!!!!
Yeidhy M.
The clorox degreaser concentrate works my floors bathroom and in the keichen i really recommend it!, you house is always clean with clorox
waleska r.
MILWAUKEE, WI
Este lo uso y me encanta ya que quita el sucio y lo desinfecta lo uso casi todo el tiempo clorox es una de las mejores marcas de productos.
Naydelin B.
Garden City, KS
Clorox has always been one of my favorite brands when it comes to cleaning because i feel sure that i am leaving my spaces bacteria free.
Nakesha W.
Commerce, TX
I was very unimpressed with this product, didn't work at all! I've seen cheaper products that work so much better, don't waste your money
Abigail N.
Green Bay
I really like this product because it keeps my floors clean and out of bad smells and I really like how it ends up when I'm done cleaning
Mariana Alondra M.
Columbus, OH
I never used this kid i don't like i like better the white with blue .i like used clorox but i relly don't know anything about this product
Adilene R.
Nice product, it is definitely effective. Very strong order though but it it ok enough to work through. Would recommend for big messes
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?