Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #6 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

donna p.
I've never been let down by a Clorox product and that didn't change when I used Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. It's really great and Home Depot has this product as well as many other Clorox products. I will continue to buy Clorox products.
Selma A.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the only product that I will ever use wile cleaning around my house and moping the floors. I use this on my countertops and it does extremely well with taking out grime in between the tiles and it does a very well job with cleaning the floor while also taking out any grime in between the floor tiles.
Genesis F.
Mcallen, TX
When I moved into my apartment it was a complete mess, the floor the counters and the restroom. This made it easy for me take out all the scum and feel as though no one lives before. The smell was good, it was strong but wore off. I would buy it again.
heinnys G.
buen desgrasante buena calidad si lo que quieres es no pasarte la vida quitando la grasa pues usas esto en verdad que te ayudara bastante soy ama de la casa y batallo mucho con las cosas del hogar y esto me resulta una pasada rapido y sencillo lo recomiendo
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate, it works like magic even when my husband tracks grease all over our floors it is one of the best products to disinfect floors and get hard to clean things off your floor with minimum effort.
Vicki G.
Maywood
This cleaner is a must to have it makes me feel like my home is extra clean! It doesn't have a strong Clorox smell. I buy them at target or Walmart depending which one is closer to where I'm at
Celene R.
Clorox is my best friend to disinfect every corner of my household. The only problem is if u get it on any clothes it's bleaches the clothes so other than that I love it. I would definitely recommend it.
Flor Lucia S.
Orlando, FL
Cleaning the floors is not easy work. Clorox helps you clean it easier.The fragrance of the product is pleasant.The product is economical and durable. I really like using Clorox. I recommend this product.
Liz L.
Fontana, CA
I don't like ghe smell but it does the job! Disinfects and cleans just like it should. Careful with yor clothes cuz it will stain. But its a great tool to use to clean your house
I use this product mainly to clean bathroom tiles, sinks, and the toilet bowl. It does a fantastic job with cleaning. However it still does leave a bit of odor, however its not as strong as other cholox items that I have used. Best part its not expensive as other cleaners.
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?