Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #6 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

Julia D.
Waterloo, IL
Clorox is never a let down. They have good quality products that are priced well. I always have a few clorox products at home as well as at work.
Aanisah G.
Reading, PA
This product take little amount to make a big difference... the floors come out amazing. The smell left make you just want to enjoy enjoy enjoy..
Yazmin C.
Well my mom spend all time cleaning the house so, when I see her I notice that this product is great! Found out yourselfe. Bought this in PUBLIX
jeimy s.
Los Angeles, CA
Well as y'all know Clorox just sometimes could work only in white stuff but I guess they just need to work out it more , I mean it's good but nah
Sarahi P.
Lithia Springs, GA
La verdad todos los productos clorox son exelentes desinfecta mm y dejan todo limpio a su paso es mi numero uno a la hora de comprar mis supplies
Joseyleydi R.
Idk about this product cuz I haven't try them ......................idk if I would like to try them because I use another one that is my favorite
Silvia R.
Sacramento, CA
Works great on my tile floors and helps keep my house smelling fresh especially since I have an inside let that will have accidents on occasion
maritza e.
Ridgewood, NY
I use this product for my bathroom and kitchen since there are tiles and i like my things to come out especially around the gout works wonders
Ashley M.
Good stuff! Works well in high demand kitchens,, as well as in a lightly used kitchen. Degreases well. Cleans well. Disinfects well. Smells ok.
Ashley L.
My floors looked so shiny and clean right after I used this product. It looked like that for the next week then it started to look dull again
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?