Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #6 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

Ireana C.
This product is used to clean the floors and surfaces of the kitchen and to degrease them, and it has been very effective to eliminate the grease.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
No harsh smells (depending on the amount you use). Cleans pretty good, cuts through grease, and leaves floors smelling fresher and looking better.
Patty J.
long beach, CA
I always keep this product handy. With kids and dogs coming in and out of the house, this is a must have product. Love the way a clean floor looks.
Viviana M.
San Diego, CA
This is my favorite one of all clorox!! Because it leaves my floor super clean and even shiny!! It removes all the difficult stains!!! I love it!!!
Yisel A.
Tampa, FL
Is the best when u have those party's and everyone gets the floor dirty with grease everywhere this is going to be your product for all the mess
Julia D.
Waterloo, IL
Clorox is never a let down. They have good quality products that are priced well. I always have a few clorox products at home as well as at work.
Megen M.
Alpena, MI
This product, works well on my bathroom floor and dinig room floor since the other floors are wood and the bedrooms are carpet, this works good!
Karla M.
Indio, CA
I like the fact that you dont have that syrong comcentrated smell of clorox when using this product instead of using the clothes waahing clorox.
Ruby T.
Great product for decreasing made the job way easier.Also smells great/clean I just like the results I got while cleaning the grease off my stove
Jenavee R.
Amarillo, TX
This is amazing stuff it will have your floors clean in no time. My floors were whiter than they have ever been and I love when my home is clean.
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?