Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

• Quiero probarlo a ver como me va voy a comprar un... Be the first to answer!
  • This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't ...1 Answers
  • I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this w...1 Answers
Keynia W.
Fort Myers, FL
Ladies you need to always have clorox in your house, this make your house feel and smell clean, I have used it all my life and I am never going to stop.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have used this product i really like it gets the job done.. Its nice and thick makes nice bubbles and it leaves the floor completely clean no streaks..
isabella l.
Cons:

It is an abrasive skin products
It has a neutral odor, clean well the tiles
I could use it again

I actually it doesn't work to use it without glove
Tiffanie S.
Macomb
Great for a family with pets and kids!! Works good! Wish is it was a little cheaper!!! And make sure you don't use too much or will have a sticky floor
Selina h.
Laredo, TX
its a good product it makes your floor more cleaner and more shiny and you have to careful with your cloth wile your putting the product into the water
Karla B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This product its a great dreaser. When i first move in to my house the kitchen was a mess but this product made it so easy to clean and it works great.
Kellye K.
Ventura, CA
Clorox is the brand I trust most for cleaning. I like this cleaner because it's tough but gentle and doesn't leave a residue. Great bang for your buck.
Miriam S.
Springdale, AR
I usually use this for my kitchen ( I cook a lot ) and I've heard of restaurants even using it! It keeps my kitchen super clean and the price is great
Desiray C.
Newark, NJ
Cleans good and its good for your stove to cleans off the oil stains. Also good for the bathroom, of course the smell can be strong but its worth it
Katheryn-Marie R.
Hialeah, FL
it's okay, i tried to use it to degrease my oven but i was too scared to leave it in there for too long. it did help make it a little cleaner though
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana, TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?