Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #6 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

Charu S.
Miamisburg, OH
This is a great product. Leaves the floor so clean and shiny. I bought this from walmart and recommend this to everyone who wants cleaner and shiny floor!
Flor V.
I always have to have Clorox at home! I feel that it leaves everything clean and sanitized. I always buy a scented one because the regular one is so strong
Rosa P.
This stuff is the boom, i trust so much in it, considering that my dogs are in door from time to time i need an efficient cleaner to get rit of the germs.
Martha G.
Doral
Este ayuda a dejar tu ropa libre de manchas y blancas, y también ayuda a limpiar las baldosas de los baños.a quitar el moho que se adhiere en las orillas.
Marlexis B.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33 195

Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate leaves everything very clean without leaving sticks my mother always uses it and is delicate with everything
Kara H.
Indianapolis, IN
I have used this a few times at my old job and it worked pretty well. Had to go over spots a few extra times but not sure if it was the product or my mop.
Mandi H.
Huntsville, MO
I use this to guarantee my floors are clean. We have a dog, and he can track in lots of things. This product just assures me that my floors are germ free.
Alejandra A.
Clean premium surfaces such as sealed granite or stainless steel, and removes the worst grease stains and spills of any kind to make them look flawless.
Kaleigh P.
Spotsylvania, VA
Amazing takes stains out of your carpet can use on just about any floor type depending on which one you get it can smell good or it can smell like bleach
Gladis S.
Fort Worth, TX
Who do sent love bleach to keep their house clean and kills all the bad smells. Keeping the floor clean and disinfect everything specially the restroom .
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?