Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #6 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

BARBARA R.
Clorox product VERADAD like what I use in my kitchen when I comidad that are high in fat or even to remove all the stains that are made on the floor of my house but is quite strong
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Este producto funciona muy bien para limpiar los pisos pero no es impresionante, por otro lado a mi entender tienen buen precio y esto lo puede hacer atractivo.
Alyssa B.
Wichita, KS
I love this degreaser because it gets all the scum off the floor, I feel that it gets beyond what we see! The floor is always so shiny after. Also smells great
Tana M.
Calvert City, KY
We all remember the smell of clean growing up , brings back memories. The smell of Clorox lets you know something is clean and disinfected! Worth every penny!!
Monica A.
Fort Worth, TX
This works beautifully on my tile and laminate flooring. A little goes a long way as it is concentrated. The smell is fresh and clean, and not overwhelming.
Alysandra M.
Albuquerque, NM
Can't go wrong with Clorox. It's been around since the stone age and has been doing the job right ever since. You can find it anywhere. I buy mine at target.
Josselyn A.
West New York, NJ
This is God for bathroom and kitchen, bathrooms are always a mess and in the kitchen it always gets messy when cooking happens so this product comes in handy
Christina E.
Some pretty good degreaser compared to others I have used. it is a bit pricey but worth it if you want to get a good cleaning in your oven and stove areas.
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love to use this in the back yard drain to really clean the floor because sometimes yes we do change our own car oil so it helps keep the cement clean .
Eliangy R.
Yes! This is very effective and easy to find everywhere. It's a concentrate, so it's long lasting, it does not affect my allergies which is always a plus!
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?