Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #6 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

Kenya C.
West Miami, FL
Love this never get too tired of having Clorox on everything to be extra clean and sanitized smells strong not okay for kids to smell price is a little pricey than other
Amparo D.
Designed to remove slippery grease from quarry tile and grout to help improve employee safety
No rinse required — leaves no stickiness or residue
Light pleasant scent allows it to be used around customers
Economical concentrate delivers 32 gallons of effective cleaning product
Hailey P.
a new iphone in my day to get this game done with this game I just woke myself off and my mom is going on my own and my mom got my dad and texted my dad and she got it and I was just thinking I got to get my mom and she said she got me to come get home
Emily L.
Alamo, TX
Clorox floor cleaner and decreasing concentrated is a good product to use for grease cleaning has an okay scent it's kind of strong to me . I bought it at Wal-Mart stores or wherever they have it I buy it when I'm in the need of grease remover
María Carolina R.
Orlando, FL
this product works really well, my only piece of advice to you is to just make sure you're following the directions and mixing the right amount of concentrate into a mop bucket wot whatever you're using! This product is virtually odorless, and dries clear without rinsing (as advertised). It does NOT have a product label with scary warnings, which makes me feel comfortable about using it in my home.
Karla M.
Hallandle Bch, FL
For me is one of the best brands of cleaning, does exactly what it says, is simply fascinating and is a brand that I always use
Alpha M.
Doral, FL
Wouldn't use nothing different has my house smelling fresh and clean nothing is better, Helps remove dirt and grease. Plus it's Clorox so you know it's a pretty good product.
Joselin V.
have used this on my tile kitchen floor for several years. I have tried alternatives, like vinegar, Fantastic, etc. and keep coming back to this. So I decided to buy it in quantity. I do dilute it with water to make it go farther. Undiluted it dries in no time. Even diluted it dries pretty fast.
Thanh Huyen N.
Springfield, OR
This product is really good. It helps to keep the house clean, the floor really shine and smells good.
LEAR30946 angelys O.
I really like how good quality this stuff is. This product is affordable. I must say i not a big fan of its scent but it does its job well. I love how I could just a little of this in warm water and mop my floor.
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?