Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #6 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

Maria H.
Mojave, CA
This is the best! It get those tough stains out! It's an amazing cleaner I would recommend it to everybody. Because with this product cleaning will never be the same.
Ashley V.
Spring Hill, FL
The best degreaser out there. I work in a restaurant and this what we use in our kitchen floors along with our tile and wooden floors throughout. I love this stuff.
Makeda P.
Somerville, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It works well I just don't care for the smell. I tried this product on a whim and I give it 4 out of 5 stars. I'm not entirely sure if I will purchase this one again.
Britanny A.
Hialeah, FL
Great use. I only use this to clean the floor on my patio since I do own a dog & they get pretty messy & stain the tiles out back. I would say this does it's job
Angela S.
Lakewood, WA
I love this product definitely did the job my floors definitely got cleaned with this the only thing I didn't care for is it did leave a slight tint on my floors
Carlos Eduardo R.
This product is virtually odorless, and dries clear without rinsing (as advertised). It does NOT have a product label with scary warnings, which makes me feel comfortable about using it in my home. It does a much, much better job on my tile floors than anything I've previously tried. I'll never go back to Swiffer Wet or Mr. Clean again!
Carmen P.
Rockledge, FL
I like to use clorox because its easy to take the dirty out....but i use only a little bit because the smell its to strong...but i like to use clorox for everything. ..
denise r.
This Clorox Floor Cleaning And Degreaser Concentrate works amazing. I purchased mine at a local walmart. It was not very pricey and it does have excellent value. It does the job and smells very good. Yes, i would recommend to others who are interested in purchasing it.
Anthony A.
Washington, DC
Not at all what I expected!. I have always liked Clorox products and thought this would do a great job on a very dirty stove and oven that I had to clean. Don't be fooled by it being called a PROFESSIONAL CLEANER, because it is no better than the Clorox multi purpose cleaners that I buy at the store for much less than 1/2 the price I paid for this. The stove and oven are clean now, but I really expected it to work better and didn't expect to have to work that hard to clean it. I didn't expect miracles, but this was ridiculous. I will keep it for my regular cleaning, but never buy it again. Amazon used to sell an excellent cleaner for around 30.00 or so and that's what I really wanted, but see they don't know if it will ever be back in stock. Oh well...Live and Learn...I still like Clorox products, but this one is a professional dud.
Jennifer G.
Eat ever for kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen especially around the stove and garbage can. But the bathroom it removed the hairspray over spray from the floor effortlessly.
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?