Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

• Quiero probarlo a ver como me va voy a comprar un... Be the first to answer!
  • This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't ...1 Answers
  • I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this w...1 Answers
Bianca M.
Works great on greasy kitchen floor! I also use this in the office bathroom which tends to end up very dirty and sticky. Always does the trick and you don't even need to use a lot of product.
josie m.
Pomona, CA
me gusta como trabaja y que mis pisos esten limpios es super importante por que mis bebes se pasan la mayoria de el tiempo sentados en el es reconfortante saver que estan en un lugar limpio.
Olivia F.
Mishawaka, IN
We use this to make our own swiffer wet mop pads. It works well and it is pretty cheap in the long run. The smell is obviously not as good as the swiffer cleaners, but it works way better.
marle t.
Excellent really eliminates blemishes and leaves the floor flawlessly flawless, and it's immediate, well at least it has worked very well, I've been using this brand for years and in none of its presentations have I been disappointed.
Very good I recommend !!
Amanda R.
I tried this one time and it worked really good so I was pleased and also smelled good afterwards!
I have to have powerful cleaner for grease and oil and gasoline and all kinds of stains!
Teneal W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
It works out well when you have a light grease layer, but if too heavy, we still get the same problem that we have to call a floor cleaning company to work on it. Another bad side of the product is that it is not so clear we should mix with hot water or add some other liquid.
Melissa D.
Springfield, MA
It works well but concentrated formulas are both great and annoying. Annoying because thats one extra step you have to go through to clean but great because you get more for your money
I do not have much to say, like many things of this brand, it is good to clean floors, disinfect it and leave a good aroma, in addition as it is concentrated, with a little bit that is used yields quite
Maria M.
San Antonio, TX
Nothing gets anything cleaner than Clorox and the best thing about this product is the amount it cones in. It's enough to use for everything at home and it last for such a long time.
Arianne S.
Virginia Beach, VA
Clorox has many great products but this one will always be my favorite! This product cleans my house so nicely with no dirty spots! I swipe it once..and all the dirt is gone!
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?