Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

• Quiero probarlo a ver como me va voy a comprar un... Be the first to answer!
  • This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't ...1 Answers
  • I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this w...1 Answers
Monica M.
Clorox is my all time favorite cleaner I use it everywhere, having a kid I have to make sure that everything in my house is disinfected from the floors to the toilets, counter tops and toilets because you never know what type of germs are around.
Emely F.
Newark, NJ

I recommend Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate because you won't have any tough stains on your floor anymore.
Ever had baby food spilled over the floor? With this, there are no problems. No struggling to clean tough stains with the Degreaser. Try it out today!
Jennifer H.
Haverstraw, NY
This did an amazing job on my ceramic-tiled kitchen, dining room, and powder-room floors. Without any serious scrubbing effort, it lifted dirt that I thought was permanently embedded in the grout. This product is virtually odorless, and dries clear without rinsing (as advertised). It does NOT have a product label with scary warnings, which makes me feel comfortable about using it in my home. It does a much, much better job on my tile floors than anything I've previously tried.
Jailin T.
It is a very strong product, it should be worn with gloves, because it can be harmful to the skin, however it is very good to leave the kitchen floor excellent, buy it to try it and I work, although it should be warned not to Use without protection.
Clorox, todos hemos utilizado alguna vez está marca, podría decir que usarla ha sido heredado de mi abuela. Su rápida acción, eficiencia, y fácil uso hace que sea elegido por sobre las demás marcas. Este producto es un poco agresivo, pero, nuevamente, no es nada que un par de guantes no pueda arreglar.
Crystal V.
Hockley, TX
This stuff is amazing! I have a lot of ceramic tile flooring in my home. It even lifted a lot of the stains that were in the grout. Doesnt have an overbearing chemical scent like so many others and my floors look great.
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have to paint a lot and occasionally I'll spill paint on carpet. This removes it so well! It's great for cleaning gross wood floors and tile. It removes the gross part of grout which is a complete lifesaver.
37734CRISTHINA N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Es muy bueno para Azulejos y Artículos de cerámica. Pero sin broncear bueno para la limpieza del horno.  Me lo compro un Walmart.  Caro poco TI 'S.  AUNQUE Tiene Un BUENO Poder limpiador.  Pero AÚN Así, no limpiará MUCHOS ARTÍCULOS.  Así Que comprar sabiamente
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
This works very well getting harsh stains and very old stains and odors out of my carpet. I was really impressed since every other cleaner wouldn't even get out of the floors even a little bit. Definitely would try this product if you need to get out tough to reach stains and odors.
Glori U.
Brandon, FL
It is a strong and excelent product, its component remove all dirty of the kitchen with grase, but its strong for my hands, I hace to use gloves for avoid the damages, the price is good, I could buy it aagin and recommend to others, is important to keep in a safe place for childrens
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?