Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #6 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

Kristene G.
San Diego, CA
It worked fairly well. I can't tell if it was the product that was mediocre or if it's just bc I have linoleum floors that I'm just not too impressed. I mean it gets the job done though so I can't complain.
Amber W.
Lincoln, CA
I love Clorox and this made my floor sparkle and didn't leave a film! I really liked how it even worked well on the floor around the toilets I have small boys and that's a definite problem area in my home
Olga F.
Clorox has been my faithful friend in times of relief to remove a stain from the floor or remove a bad smell. It is very good indeed and is a well-known brand especially.
Mary H.
I find that the concentrated is a bit too much for my floor that is why I prefer some of the other ones that I've used that I put into a bucket full of water because of the Pergo flooring that I own
Denise R.
Clorox is the brand that i love to use at home for every day cleaning... I feel that when i clean with Clorox im deep cleaning my house and getting rid of all unwanted germs! I love this brand 5stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Sheila R.
Sparta, GA
Clorox makes products that definitely have moms in mind. The cleaning power is great and the scent is nice also. The price is affordable and I would definitely buy it again. found it at Wal Mart.
Bianca M.
Works great on greasy kitchen floor! I also use this in the office bathroom which tends to end up very dirty and sticky. Always does the trick and you don't even need to use a lot of product.
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI
Every time that I buy a product I always smell first but this one I don't really care because I clean my house very well and disinfectant and most of the time because I have lil kids at home.
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
This product clean as no other product can but the smell is too strong, it makes my mom snif, the among of the product is good, the price is cheap and is really effective to clean the house
marle t.
Excellent really eliminates blemishes and leaves the floor flawlessly flawless, and it's immediate, well at least it has worked very well, I've been using this brand for years and in none of its presentations have I been disappointed.
Very good I recommend !!
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?