Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

Bailey C.
New Egypt, NJ
This is a great product to use at home in your kitchen. Especially if you have a fryer or if you just can't cut out those greasy food messes. It will scrub away all the grease grime and filth without the use of elbow grease.
Kendra O.
Tampa, FL
Is great, the scent is very strong. I use it through the entire house. I always trust Clorox product, and I wasn't led down with this one. I also use it on the garage for all those oil stain from my husband mechanical jobs.
Verónica R.
Doral, FL

I always use it because I like to keep the surfaces of my house totally disinfected for the health care of my family. It has always been very economical and easy to get
Lisa L.
Trenton, NJ
For my kitchen this works great. I like the scent all though I wish there were a couple to choose from. It gets the job done and is easy. I bout this at a local store and I would buy it again. I do recommend this product.
Kassandra R.
I love any Clorox brand, it leaves my house feeling fresh and new ! Specially when you have little ones running around its a good way to disinfect toys and play area !
Kenyetta W.
Atlanta, GA
I love Clorox and this product is no exception! It gets the job done, plus I always know that my floors will look and smell clean! Clorox fights germs and it does a superb jobs with little before! I highly recommend!!!
Paola R.
Clorox is one of my favorite products. I use it everywhere and anywhere !! It's honestly to me a strong smell but I love it bc to me it lets me know it's "clean". Very strong product. Definitely would buy over and over again
Autumn C.
We were recommended to use this professional cleaner and degrease by a floor cleaning company for our restaurant. It works out well when you have a light grease layer, but if too heavy, we still get the same problem that we have to call a floor cleaning company to work on it. Another bad side of the product is that it is not so clear we should mix with hot water or add some other liquid. We also suggest that they make a bigger size than 1 gallon because it is easier for business to store and save.
T B.
Great degreaser used thus far! Making cleaning easier. Pros smells great, cons large. I purchased at Target and would recommend to others. It has a nice clean scent overall and easy pick up. Would definitely recommend
Kayla H.
Fayetteville, NC
Leaves floors looking brand new. this product has an amazing smell. cleans very well, it's very effective! I will always use this product, it's a great price for the amount you get. I recommend this product to anyone
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?