Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

• Quiero probarlo a ver como me va voy a comprar un... Be the first to answer!
  • This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't ...1 Answers
  • I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this w...1 Answers
Sonia M.
En lo personal ami me gusta mucho limpiar con clorox si no siento que no limpie mi casa, me gusta porque limpian muy bien lo uso mucho para lavar mis baños y me agrada que huelan a limpio
Shasta D.
Glen Allen, VA
This stuff is powerful and gets things clean fast! I just feel like when I use bleach related products my home is cleaner. This has cleaned my stove from the grease very fast. Love it.
Dre G.
Austin, TX
This is such a great formula to keep the germs and ickiness away. I use it right before I put on a layer of Fabuloso for its great smell. But nothing does the job like Clorox. Thanks! :)
Jasmine S.
Horseheads, NY
The smell of clorox quite literally catches my breath, too much use or concentration in one area and a coughing fit is a reality. But it deserves what it's supposed to cleaning wise.
I give this 3 stars based on price only the product works great but if it is not on sale i refuse to buy it some things just should not be over priced it smells great and cleans great but i wont touch it with a 10 foot pole if it is NOT ON SALE!
Lindsey  S.
Totally would buy again and again! Leaves the floors sparkling clean and stains completely gone, sticky gross spots are taken care of too. Not a bad scent, a little chemically, but not too horrible. I recommend this for sure. Will not be regretting this!
Claudia L.
Phoenix, AZ
Makes my house smell like a clean fresh orchard and the cats love the smell it takes out lots of stains pout of the floor and keeps the house smelling awesome for hours to come
Brenda H.
Magnolia, TX
I like it, like when I clean another houses, let a good smell, and the people is so dirty so, when they have pets take away that smell, and I'm sure is clean and des infected
Jennii O.
Rio Grande City, TX
Cleaner and degreaser concentrate
Scent: Citrus
Physical form: Liquid
Application: Floor
Applicable material: Tile, ceramic, porcelain, grout
Dirt types: Grease, dirt, grime
Jessii N.
Sykesville , MD
This keeps my floors smelling fresh . With having 3 dogs in the house , it helps to keep every nice and clean . It was truly effective and I would buy again for the nice scent
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?