Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #6 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

Tori K.
Ocklawaha , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This cleaner is great! Really only need one go through and it's clean. I don't really like the smell, though (which is why I gave it 4 stars). Based purely on performance, this product is great. I will probably buy it again because it's one of the best I've found.
Cinthya S.
Santa Ana, CA
This leaves my floors spotless! Although I think I might go overboard with Clorox and the only bummer is the strong smell if I don't use Clorox I don't feel my house is really clean lol.
Sophia H.
Dearborn, MI
Clorox is extremely effective in what it does-- clean. Not to pricey and concentrate allows you to use as much or as little as you need. Smells like bleach which isn't surprising. I don't let my pets near it while it is wet since it is toxic but efficient.
Dre G.
Austin, TX
This is such a great formula to keep the germs and ickiness away. I use it right before I put on a layer of Fabuloso for its great smell. But nothing does the job like Clorox. Thanks! :)
Sonia M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
En lo personal ami me gusta mucho limpiar con clorox si no siento que no limpie mi casa, me gusta porque limpian muy bien lo uso mucho para lavar mis baños y me agrada que huelan a limpio
Shasta D.
Glen Allen, VA
This stuff is powerful and gets things clean fast! I just feel like when I use bleach related products my home is cleaner. This has cleaned my stove from the grease very fast. Love it.
Jasmine S.
Horseheads, NY
The smell of clorox quite literally catches my breath, too much use or concentration in one area and a coughing fit is a reality. But it deserves what it's supposed to cleaning wise.
I give this 3 stars based on price only the product works great but if it is not on sale i refuse to buy it some things just should not be over priced it smells great and cleans great but i wont touch it with a 10 foot pole if it is NOT ON SALE!
Lindsey  S.
Totally would buy again and again! Leaves the floors sparkling clean and stains completely gone, sticky gross spots are taken care of too. Not a bad scent, a little chemically, but not too horrible. I recommend this for sure. Will not be regretting this!
Claudia L.
Phoenix, AZ
Makes my house smell like a clean fresh orchard and the cats love the smell it takes out lots of stains pout of the floor and keeps the house smelling awesome for hours to come
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?