Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

• Quiero probarlo a ver como me va voy a comprar un... Be the first to answer!
  • This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't ...1 Answers
  • I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this w...1 Answers
Elizabeth A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is truly a concentrate - one bottle lasts FOREVER and you don't need much to get the gunk off your floors (even greasy kitchen spills). I always trust Clorox, I feel like it's a reliable brand and have never been disappointed in any of the cleaning products that I've tried.
Jairyna G.

Clean your house like a professional without it you are definitely recommend it as it not only serves as a typical kitchen degreaser but you can use it in the bathrooms and other floors of your home for its antibacterial action, do you want cleaning? Chloro degreaser is the best.
Yanibel Q.
This product is ideal for the home, it can be used to clean various types of surfaces. And I debedo it is concentrated , goes a long way . For that reason I think it is a good ally when cleaning my home.
Alle E.
The tiles were a bit stain from me doing my juice cleasne and from people walking back and forward from a house party we had in the summer. So poured some in a sprain bottle and left it in the floor for 5mins and when back to wipe it. It did a good job. To remove the strains.
Hannah M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product. Very effective. Gets the grime and doesn't need much product each time to get the job done. No disappointments and not pricey. It's a big container for your buck and I'd recommend this!
Rosmary M.
Excelente trabajo de limpieza, suelo usarlo para todo porque me agrada como arranca la grasa y la suciedad rápidamente, sin poco esfuerzo. Es costoso pero vale la pena comprarlo porque facilita el trabajo.
Sheri F.
Fort Washington, MD
The most effective and least expensive way to clean my porcelain tile floor is by using Clorox floor cleaner and degreaser. It is such a good value and cleans so well and with all the new fragrances - I use it all the time. Yes I would recommend this produce for your floors especially if you have little four legged critters!
Natasha B.
Berlin, NJ
I use this almost every single day! It gets rid of all of my grease stains. I fry lots of foods and tend to get pretty messy in the kitchen area. I think part of it is because I know I have such a great product to help me clean the mess afterwards... I just never worry.
Cass C.
Punta Gorda, FL
ANYBODY literally anybody can tell you clorox is the beat cleaner out there! It cleans so fast that you just need a little bit of it or else, it messes up with everything! Yes buy it and no regrets
Adrian E.
I recommend Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate because you won't have any tough stains on your floor anymore.
Ever had baby food spilled over the floor? With this, there are no problems. No struggling to clean tough stains with the Degreaser. Try it out today!
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?