Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

• Quiero probarlo a ver como me va voy a comprar un... Be the first to answer!
  • This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't ...1 Answers
  • I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this w...1 Answers
Stephani M.
Rockford, MI
i love cleaning with this around my kitchen because after i finishing cooking my kitchen is just a mess. its a little pricey but its an excelent product and smell deliciuos. its totally effective for the cleaning on my spot. i would buy it again.
Sandra M.
No mi favorito. No se porque Clorox sigue vendiendo este producto si realmente no funciona. He intentado varias veces darle chances para ver si puedo usarlo y me decepciona. Creo que en el mercado hay opciones mas buena para limpiar tus pisos!!
It really removes stains! I wear it for a long time and the truth is that I really like it, although the smell is not much to my liking but that does not matter because it really works
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
I like to use bleach on my floor because I feel like it needs it to degerm, so I love this product. It worked really well, but I wasn't a fan of the smell. I wish they could make it smell like something else. Other then that I would recommend this product.
Abrar A.
Long Beach, CA
The Clorox Company, based in Oakland, California, is an American worldwide manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with approximately 7,700 employees worldwide as of June 30, 2015.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
This is the absolutely winner when it comes to cleaning my kitchen floor! The kitchen gets the dirtiest and greasiest and this stuff cuts through the grease like crazy! It cleans up the floor so nicely that I barely have to slop or scrub! I love it and I'm hooked on it!
Dani R.
Clorox is such a reliable and must-have item when it comes to cleaning my house, specially in the bathroom. It truly gets on those places that are impossible to reach, I love to use it, however is a very strong chemical and cannot use it everywhere due to children and pets. I prefer to always have gloves on, but it gets the job done
Alysha M.
This stuff is amazing!!! Had a guest in my home Cook us dinner and while the meal was great my kitchen was covered in oil splatter. I used a little of this and it went a long way. Cuts through grease and leaves no gross residue behind.
Phoenix F.
Philadelphia, PA
Clorox is a must in my household.This brand is helpful especially for my kitchen floor where we spend a majority of our time. Helps with foot traffic animal and grease accidents and has my floor looking super clean and almost like new.
Jenacy F.
Franklin, WI
c;lorox is such a great trusted brand i buy clorox bleach all the time it cleans my floors so well and disinfects really well, the price is great if you want a really cleam house, so i recommend clorox, id definitely buy it again as i said before its a great household cleaning product !
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?