Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

• Quiero probarlo a ver como me va voy a comprar un... Be the first to answer!
  • This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't ...1 Answers
  • I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this w...1 Answers
Hannah G.
powell, TN
I use clorox floor cleaner for my kitchen and bathroom and thats about the only cleaner i use. It says floor but i think it can be used as a multi purpose cleaner aside from windows. Its amazing. I truly do reccommend you start buying clorox. Because it is just that good. Always affordable.
Cynthia S.
Harmony, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always use Clorox to clean my floors I know with Clorox my floors will be clean and disinfected. It’s a good product it works like it should. I usually buy the one with some kind of scent so it won’t smell like straight Clorox
Angelica ♛.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We were recommended to use this professional cleaner and degrease by a floor cleaning company for our restaurant. It works out well when you have a light grease layer, but if too heavy, we still get the same problem that we have to call a floor cleaning company to work on it. Another bad side of the product is that it is not so clear we should mix with hot water or add some other liquid. We also suggest that they make a bigger size than 1 gallon because it is easier for business to store and save. Thanks.
Patrick E F.
San Ysidro, CA
This clorox did an amazing job on my ceramictiled kitchen, dining room this product is virtually odorless, and dries clear without rinsing . It does NOT have a product label with scary warnings, which makes me feel comfortable about using it in my home. It does a much, much better job on my tile floors than anything
Ruth S.
Nos recomendaron utilizar este limpiador profesional y desengrase por una empresa de limpieza de suelos para nuestro restaurante. Funciona bien cuando se tiene una capa de grasa ligera, pero si es demasiado pesada, todavía obtener el mismo problema que tenemos que llamar a una compañía de limpieza de suelos para trabajar en él. Otro lado malo del producto es que no está tan claro que debemos mezclar con agua caliente o añadir algún otro líquido. También sugerimos que hagan un tamaño más grande que 1 galón porque es más fácil para las empresas para almacenar y guardar.
Tasha F.
Washoe Valley, NV
I bough the Clorox floor cleaner and degreaser for my kitchen floor. It is a tad bit pricey but you to get alot out of it. It was effective but I had to go over the floor a few times. The scent is a little strong and does linger for a while. I would buy it again .
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
My Clorox is my number one product in my house to clean and disinfect areas from my bathroom, kitchen and of course my laundry. Very cheap, I love the effectiveness. I highly recommend Clorox to be one of you most have product.
America R.
Hanceville, AL
This stuff is amazing! The product is a great price and it goes a very long way! It doesn't take much to do the job and you won't ever be disappointed! I bought this at lowes actually. I will be buying more I always brag about it with family and friends.
Julia B.
Schenectady, NY
This has done wonders for my grungy floor in my on campus apartment! It has an okay smell and really got the stains off. It was extremely effective and comes with a lot, so it is a good value-not too expensive as well! Once I run out I'll buy it again!
Skylar M.
It's a good product. I was a little disappointed with the scent but it does the job all right. It's definitely a good value product. It's kind of heavy duty so I wouldn't recommend it for every day house cleaning use. It cleans the floor well though.
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?