BY CLOROX #17 in Drain Cleaner

jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought Clorox Drain Opener because my tub was clogged. My daughter and I have really long,thick hair and the drain gets clogged from or hair falling out when we wash it. I tried this and it didn't work at all. I ended up having to use a snack to get it unclogged. It might work for other clogs.
Ashley S.
Coventry, RI
I have small pipes this clears it right out works well on the shower and the sink gets the hair right out