BY CLOROX #33 in Disinfectants

Disinfect and clean with the convenience of multi-surface disinfecting wipes that kill 99.9% of germs. Behind every smooth-running office and clean dashboard, there's clorox disinfecting wipes. Clorox disinfecting wipes kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, including cold and flu, e. Coli, salmonella, staph, and strep. The quick and easy way to clean and disinfect with just one product, clorox disinfecting wipes work on a variety of surfaces, including mirrors and glass, finished hardwood and even greasy kitchen counters and appliances. The powerful cleaning technology dissolves kitchen grease, fights soap scum, and...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Amanda W.
Review for: Fresh Scent more...
The fresh scent is my favorite smelling Clorox wipe. I love that I can take these wipes with me anywhere that I go. They are very effective and easy to purchase at Walmart. I will definitely buy again.
Rosalyn G.
Jackson, SC
Review for: Citrus more...
This is a mom must-have! This changed the game when I found travel Clorox wipes. They became a regular staple in the diaper bag. I use these to wipe tables, chairs, desks, shopping carts, diaper kiosks, etc. This product gives me piece of mind and the ability to tackle germs and dirt anywhere!
Betzii B.
Chicago , IL
I love the to go wipes because you can stick them anywhere and take them with you on the go ... very versatile you can used it in the kitchen bathroom laundry room and living room as well as take it with you for when you go to Walmart or to a restroom you can always be 110% sure it's clean ... I very do enjoy the to go wipes.
Andrea O.
Las Vegas, NV
Have messy kids? Are you a messy kid? Well then this product is perfect for you! I keep one in my car & one in my bathroom for whenever I need to clean up or just dimly disinfect something. #influensterphotobooth
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Great to have in the car or on the go when needed. I keep these in my glove compartment whenever there's a sudden mess in my car, like in the cup holder. They're reasonably price and easy to find and convenient.
Alixx B.
These are by far some of the best wipes to use when things are messy. I keep these in my car, in my purse and in my home. They're great for everywhere. I love the price. The quality of the product is far better than competing brands. This is one product that I'll buy name brand over bargain.
kim K.
Brooklyn, NY
Clorox wipes are a must in the winter in flu season. I also use them on vacation i clean the plane seat,tray table bathroom door handles. I guess i hate germs..lol
Courtney G.
Lewisville, TX
These wipes are perfect to keep in your car and use on the go. The clean so well and smell amazing! I purchased these at WalMart and also purchased the big version of the on the go packages.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
Review for: Fresh Scent more...
I really love these I keep a pack in my kitchen and in my purse they are so worth the few bucks you'll spend on them. And being a mother of three boys who play on 4 different sports teams a must have I live that these do not reek of bleach and have that #clean #fresh scent. I often find myself sitting the car wiping down the dash board console door handles etc. while my husband is in the store. I'm a neat freak and love to clean I actually need to go buy more for my purse since I used the last 5 on my car last Monday.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
Review for: Fresh Scent more...
Clorox's Fresh Scent is definitely my favorite smell out of the many they offer. It's a nice, light and pleasant smell, which is why I started to buy these On The Go packs. I keep them in my car, the kids diaper bags, under the bathroom sinks for daily sink and counter wipe-ups and really just everywhere I can stash them. It's so convenient when out to dinner and the table is dirty or chairs. When kids spill stuff in the car...so useful!!
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Who else loves these so much?