Elizabeth H.
Avon, OH
How would you compare clorox to store brand disinfecting wipes?
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
1 year, 4 months ago
The Clorox brand is better in my opinion because they offer and once dry out before I can finish the pack
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Tucson, AZ
4 years, 2 months ago
I will sometimes buy the Costco store brand, Kirkland, but that is only if it is on sale. I do prefer the name brand though.
Trinity M.
Trinity M.
saint albans, wv
4 years, 3 months ago
I've had better results with the Clorox due to the quality of the wipe themselves. They also stay wet longer and don't dry out. The smell is usually better as well, but otherwise, I feel they can be about the same!
Tasha T.
Tasha T.
4 years, 3 months ago
Clorox brand is a lot thicker and is easier to scrub than store brand which are thin and rip easily.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
4 years, 3 months ago
The Clorox brand has a better scent and to me the actual material the Clorox brand uses is thicker and a better quality.
Nina O.
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Bellevue, NE
4 years, 3 months ago
Store brand dries out faster.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Seaside, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
The store brands to me don't clean all that well, but with Clorox it cleans perfect. I'm not sure if there is a difference in the cleaning chemicals that they put in there but it just cleans better for me.
Robin J.
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
4 years, 4 months ago
Clorox Wipes have enough liquid in the container and even extra on the bottom. Store brands work the first couple times but they normally dry out and get brown.
Dana W.
Dana W.
Somerville, MA
4 years, 4 months ago
I agree - store brand wipes tend to dry out quickly. As long as you keep the lid closed properly, clorox wipes last forever. They're amazing in any clean up situation!