Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Avon, OH
How would you compare clorox to store brand disinfecting wipes?
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
1 year, 2 months ago
The Clorox brand is better in my opinion because they offer and once dry out before I can finish the pack
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Tucson, AZ
4 years ago
I will sometimes buy the Costco store brand, Kirkland, but that is only if it is on sale. I do prefer the name brand though.
Trinity M.
Trinity M.
saint albans, wv
4 years ago
I've had better results with the Clorox due to the quality of the wipe themselves. They also stay wet longer and don't dry out. The smell is usually better as well, but otherwise, I feel they can be about the same!
Tasha T.
Tasha T.
4 years, 1 month ago
Clorox brand is a lot thicker and is easier to scrub than store brand which are thin and rip easily.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
4 years, 1 month ago
The Clorox brand has a better scent and to me the actual material the Clorox brand uses is thicker and a better quality.
Nina O.
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Bellevue, NE
4 years, 1 month ago
Store brand dries out faster.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Seaside, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
The store brands to me don't clean all that well, but with Clorox it cleans perfect. I'm not sure if there is a difference in the cleaning chemicals that they put in there but it just cleans better for me.
Robin J.
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
4 years, 2 months ago
Clorox Wipes have enough liquid in the container and even extra on the bottom. Store brands work the first couple times but they normally dry out and get brown.
Dana W.
Dana W.
Somerville, MA
4 years, 2 months ago
I agree - store brand wipes tend to dry out quickly. As long as you keep the lid closed properly, clorox wipes last forever. They're amazing in any clean up situation!
Kristal B.
Kristal B.
Henderson, TX
4 years, 2 months ago
Store brand disinfecting wipes tend to dry out while in use. Store brand wipes are also thin and it takes multiple wipes to do one easy clean up job. Clorox wipes stay moist and can do multiple jobs in one wipe. I think the biggest difference is that I know what is in the Clorox product where with store brands I'm not quite as sure.
theresa m.
theresa m.
4 years, 2 months ago
Store brands dry out faster and the cloth is not as good quality wise
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
4 years, 2 months ago
I feel like the name brand remains moist longer. I have used all kinds and it is just not worth what you save to have to use more generic. stick with the brand on this one.
Jeannine B.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
4 years, 8 months ago
I prefer Clorox over the store brand, I've tried the store brand and there is no comparison. The store brand is not as sturdy as the Clorox Brand.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Brooklyn, NY
4 years, 8 months ago
I usually don't buy store brand wipes, only because I never see them. But all you have to do is read the ingredients. If they are the same, save yourself some money and get the store brand.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Prattville, AL
4 years, 11 months ago
I have tried both but I am a brand girl. Once I have tried a certain brand, if I get great results it will take a lot for me to switch and try something else. Clorox is a trusted brand and I have never had a problem with them. Something always pulls me back to Clorox.
Malenie E.
Malenie E.
PROVIDENCE
4 years, 11 months ago
I've used clorox most of my life so I trust it more than I would a regular store brand
Aling Z.
Aling Z.
Valley Vlg, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
I prefer the Clorox brand because the material they use is stronger, and when you are cleaning up yucky things, you don't want it tearing through.
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
4 years, 11 months ago
Clorox brand get more germs up these the dienfecting brand
Leighann M.
Leighann M.
Travelers Rst, SC
4 years, 11 months ago
Flip over the container, and find the small print. I was a pre-school teacher and we always were combating the flu, H1N1, stomach viruses, etc. So I checked out the Clorox vs. the store brand (at WalMart). It's not just about the ingredients, but the strength of them. Turns out, the Clorox brand kills more viruses than the WalMart brand...it lists on the back what they are effective against. It's all I used in my classroom!
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Homosassa, FL
4 years, 11 months ago
I personally like Clorox Disinfecting Wipes much better then the store brand. I feel it would proabbly kill more bacteria.
Kemisola K.
Kemisola K.
So much better
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
4 years, 11 months ago
I would say they're similar, but you know the clorox brand is always good, while the store brand may differ in their quality from store to store.
Athena L.
Athena L.
Chesapeake, VA
4 years, 11 months ago
I stick with Clorox. I am thrifty so have tried the generic brands. The scent is usually off to me, and the texture/durability seem to be lacking in the off brands. They tend to seem to dry up faster. My favorite Clorox wipe is not the one shown but a dual sided one that has a soft wipe side and a scrubbing side. Works wonders! With coupons you can normally get a good deal on these.
Dalynn M.
Dalynn M.
Valley Mills, TX
4 years, 11 months ago
I buy store brand on almost everything, almost always. I've found with these, though, that the local store brand dries out really quickly and isn't super strong like these are. This is one product I'll be buying name brand!
Alana P.
Alana P.
Aberdeen, NC
4 years, 11 months ago
Very comparable. Basically with any product, the store brand is just as good, just doesn't have the name on the label.
Emily Y.
Emily Y.
New Albany , IN
These are waaaay better!
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
San Francisco, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
The clorox is way better than store brand because the store brand dose not get the job done. they are always dry and i like to you the clorox one over the store band just better
Christina H.
Christina H.
Champaign, IL
4 years, 11 months ago
Clorox brand doesn't seem to dry out as easily as the store brands do.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Covington, GA
4 years, 11 months ago
I finstore brand in general is the same as brand name products. I always compare the price and then I look at the ingredients, it is usually pretty much the same. Something's I buy brand name and some I buy store brand.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Covina, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
The clorox brand is better, they're thicker and last longer than the store brand
Karen M.
Karen M.
Binghamton, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
To me the Clorox brand are better then any store brans, your paying for Quality, Not Quantity
Rebekah T.
Rebekah T.
Harleysville, PA
4 years, 11 months ago
I trust the Clorox brand because they have been around a long time and they are a quality product. I would not buy another brand.
Connie L.
Connie L.
Granite Falls, WA
4 years, 11 months ago
I 90 percent of the time use Clorox wipes. They're excellent. My second choice is the Costco Kirkland brand. I find they work just as good. I buy them when I go there. And buy Clorox from the grocery store
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
4 years, 11 months ago
I use Clorox because well that's what my mom and grandma used. I have purchased a store brand before and found the wipes to be dry and had a really strong odor. I keep a package in the kitchen and in the bathrooms. Love this product!
April B.
April B.
Faribault, MN
4 years, 11 months ago
I have tried Up & Up from Target and decided they just weren't up to the same standards as Clorox wipes. They aren't nearly as effective or sturdy. The savings just isn't worth the extra hassle and work using store brand so I stick with Clorox disinfecting wipes!
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
4 years, 11 months ago
I find that the store brand isn't as sturdy or effective, but in a pinch..
Katie S.
Katie S.
Newton, NJ
4 years, 11 months ago
I think that disinfecting wise, they are probably equivalent. However, the Clorox wipes themselves tend to be thicker and stronger than store brand.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
4 years, 11 months ago
I think they work just the same as any other ones. I haven't had any problems.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Lincoln, NE
4 years, 11 months ago
For disinfecting power, I feel like the store brand is just good, HOWEVER, the Clorox wipe material is much more sturdy. I've had store brand wipes rip right out of the container. I always go right to the Clorox, ends up saving money and aggravation in the long run :)
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Sartell, MN
4 years, 11 months ago
While you could choose a store brand, I would stick with clorox. The smell is better than the ones I have tried, and also Clorox is a trusted brand!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Peru, IN
4 years, 11 months ago
Clorox is much thicker so you use less, thereby not really saving much money on the store brand. You are just sacrificing convenience. Go with the band name for sure.
Cheryl T.
Cheryl T.
Seattle, WA
4 years, 11 months ago
I will always choose Clorox over store brands. The brand has a reputation for long lasting quality products. I use them daily to wipe off counters, doorknobs, faucets, toilet seats, cellphones, etc. Store brands don't smell as good, many leave a sticky residue and I don't feel they pick up the grime as effectively.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bonnie, IL
4 years, 11 months ago
I like the texture of the clorox wipe better. In my opinion the store brand is always thinner and I have to use two to clean as opposed to one of the clorox brand ones.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Andalusia, AL
4 years, 11 months ago
I would tend to buy Clorox just because I like the smell more and trust the brand more, but they are most likely essentially the same thing.
Kalei L.
Kalei L.
4 years, 11 months ago
You can check the label to see what are in the two products. I trust clorox more then a store brand because it's something my mom has used. However, if the store brands have the stuff in it, you have to go with if it's trusted by other mom's or people.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Springfield, MO
4 years, 11 months ago
I look at ingredients list.. Sometime you just have to trust your own instincts.... do research about the company itself.. 9 times out of 10 the company can be trusted.. Walmart (store brand) is a very well trusted brand and so is Clorox so I believe either one is great products. If your buying at Target or Trader Joe's, Research about them as a company and what their practices are.. Make your decision based on that... Or on Cost Difference / Ingredients list.... Less ingredients / chemicals the better...
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
CLIFTON, CO
4 years, 11 months ago
I trust the clorox brand. I have bought store brand recently and the smell burned my nose. They were lemon scented just like the clorox wipes I use. Store brand are also soaking wet, which dried out my skin.