BY CLOROX #1 in Disinfectants

• Who would die without these?7 Answers
  • I haven't tried these before and I was wondering if they ...113 Answers
  • How fast do you go though one pack of these? 13 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
  • "They are so easy to use, we are all in college so they are perfect for a quick clean your - but also are great for handling big messes, or just to disinfect." in 211 reviews
  • "So convenient, I use for every room but I always keep them in the bathroom.... a quick disinfecting wipe and then throw away I don't like using the same rag on my toilet that I will use somewhere else washed or not" in 129 reviews
  • "They're awesome when it comes times for flu season, I wipe my light switches, door knobs, I even use them to clean the bathroom!" in 125 reviews
  • "Use them everyday to clean surfaces that get a lot of action, like door knobs, counter tops and handles like the refrigerator." in 119 reviews
  • "These wipes are good on so many things.. not just disinfection places like door knobs or counter tops but good for the quick swipe over my keyboard too." in 118 reviews
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes is a HUGE staple in our home. To ensure that we never run out anytime we get low we replenish our supply that's in the garage to restock the house. We tend to buy in bulk from BJ's, Florida. There is always one in the cat's litter area, one in the guest bathroom, one in the master bathroom, and one in the kitchen under the sink. On top of that my husband and I also take a container each to our work locations. Basically we never leave home without it. A quick way to ensure that your surfaces have been properly cleaned and disinfected, leaves a good Peace of Mind in place of dust. We both prefer the orange package, which is citrus. My least favorite due to my sensitivities is the tealish color, it reminds me the most of Lysol, which I can't stand, it gives me an immediate migraine. Clorox, on the other hand is gentle to my sense of smell and gets the job done.
Giovanna Q.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: 75 Wipes more...
me encantan, las uso diario y en todo momento! es una opción perfecta para desinfectar y limpiar al mismo tiempo, lo que no me gusta es que preferiría que existiera una opción mas ecológica con la misma eficiencia de este producto, claro que las recomiendo solo tengo ese punto en contra
Srujal A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Clorox Disinfecting wipes my friend, are a life saver. I keep a container of it in every room. Its great for quickly wiping up spills in the kitchen. I also use one a day in the bathroom and wipe down the sink before bed to keep the dust away. Would 10 out of 10 recommend the product.
Angelia N.
Crystal , MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite disinfecting wipes to use for everything! It smells great its not overpowering. This is safe to use on most things and kills surface bacteria. You get a really good amount of wipes for a great price. I usually buy the value ones since I love to use them on everything.
Marissa B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Lemon Fresh Scent Orange Scent 225Ct, 3Pk more...
These wipes clean every room of my house. From the kitchen to the bathroom, they are trusted to remove bacteria lurking. My favorite use is actually on door handles and light switches. You get a lot of use per cloth, and the variety pack lasts so long!
Sam S.
Hannibal, MO
Review for: Value Each more...
My family and I have used these wipes off and on for years. It usually alternates between like 3 or 4 different kinds of wipes depending as to which ones are on sale. Anyways... These wipes are great. They clean up any mess with ease. Though, tomato stains sometimes win. Seriously, took like 4 to 5 times cleaning to get that tomato up. Plus, the wipes don't last long when cleaning and aren't as durable in my mind. There are some wipes out there that hold a lot more product and last a bit better. Unfortunately, we can no longer use these in the kitchen. The new counters we got only allow soap and water. But I would still be using them if it wasn't for the new counter restrictions.
Marlie S.
jennings
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Lemon Fresh Scent Orange Scent 225Ct, 3Pk more...
Literally every room in my house has a canister. So easy to grab and get the job done knowing it’s disinfecting. It’s also especially nice that they can be used for multiple surfaces. All of the smells are great as well.
dashavia f.
Miramar, FL
I'm not in love with these wipes you can get them in bulk from Costco to Sam's. What I say I used to clean everything everything from the wall from the fridge like I am very OCD in my house have to smell clean like if I feel like it's dirty I'm cleaning it's like one of my hobbies.. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
#springfollow
#homething
#homecleaning
#health
#germfree
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Review for: Fresh Scent more...
I have a few small packs of these and I normally keep them in my purse or diaper bag. I became an anti germ freak after I gave birth to my son and one of the grossest surfaces is a public changing table. I always wipe the changing table off and then change him with a huge peace of mind. I use the wipes to clean my hands when there is no hand sanitizer or sink nearby. I use it to wipe my clothes off when my son spits up. I am finding out new ways to use these wipes.
Izzy G.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
There is a container of Clorox Disinfecting wipes in every bathroom in my house as well as my kitchen! I trust these swipes to clean up almost every mess. Originally I only bought an individual container but I use them so much I gave in & now buy them wholesale!! They come in a variety of different smells, and more than cleaning up a sticky surface I trust Clorox brand to also disinfect and keep my family safe from harmful germs. Clorox also offers wipes with one rigid(scrubber) side, those are my favorite! Any hard to remove stain becomes a breeze! A must try for any home.
Christa M.
Ariel, WA
I haven't tried these before and I was wondering if they are any better than the lysol wipes. If anyone has tried both could you let me know which brand you prefer?
Haley  T.
Where is a good place to buy this product?
Korie G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Can you use this on kids toys and play area?
Mhar S.
Do the sheets dry up immediately?
Lola S.
Akron, OH
How do you feel about this product? I carry them wherever I go.

Amazon