BY CLOROX #1 in Disinfectants

• Who would die without these?7 Answers
  • I haven't tried these before and I was wondering if they ...113 Answers
  • How fast do you go though one pack of these? 13 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
  • "They are so easy to use, we are all in college so they are perfect for a quick clean your - but also are great for handling big messes, or just to disinfect." in 211 reviews
  • "So convenient, I use for every room but I always keep them in the bathroom.... a quick disinfecting wipe and then throw away I don't like using the same rag on my toilet that I will use somewhere else washed or not" in 129 reviews
  • "They're awesome when it comes times for flu season, I wipe my light switches, door knobs, I even use them to clean the bathroom!" in 125 reviews
  • "Use them everyday to clean surfaces that get a lot of action, like door knobs, counter tops and handles like the refrigerator." in 119 reviews
  • "These wipes are good on so many things.. not just disinfection places like door knobs or counter tops but good for the quick swipe over my keyboard too." in 118 reviews
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes is a HUGE staple in our home. To ensure that we never run out anytime we get low we replenish our supply that's in the garage to restock the house. We tend to buy in bulk from BJ's, Florida. There is always one in the cat's litter area, one in the guest bathroom, one in the master bathroom, and one in the kitchen under the sink. On top of that my husband and I also take a container each to our work locations. Basically we never leave home without it. A quick way to ensure that your surfaces have been properly cleaned and disinfected, leaves a good Peace of Mind in place of dust. We both prefer the orange package, which is citrus. My least favorite due to my sensitivities is the tealish color, it reminds me the most of Lysol, which I can't stand, it gives me an immediate migraine. Clorox, on the other hand is gentle to my sense of smell and gets the job done.
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Citrus more...
I would use ANYTHING ELSE to sanitize my home before using bleach because I can't stand the smell and damage that it's causes to random stuff, so I religiously  use Clorox Disinfecting Wipes to clean and kill the germs in my home. I usually buy the lemon/citrus scent because it's my favorite. The sheets are easy to remove from the canister if you follow directions and start pulling from the middle. Each sheet is perforated for easy separation and durable so when I scrub on surfaces it doesn't tear apart. I use it mostly in the bathroom and kitchen, cleaning counter tops, door handles, tables, etc. I have peace of mind knowing that it's a promising disinfectant.
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
Review for: Value Each more...
My family and I have used these wipes off and on for years. It usually alternates between like 3 or 4 different kinds of wipes depending as to which ones are on sale. Anyways... These wipes are great. They clean up any mess with ease. Though, tomato stains sometimes win. Seriously, took like 4 to 5 times cleaning to get that tomato up. Plus, the wipes don't last long when cleaning and aren't as durable in my mind. There are some wipes out there that hold a lot more product and last a bit better. Unfortunately, we can no longer use these in the kitchen. The new counters we got only allow soap and water. But I would still be using them if it wasn't for the new counter restrictions.
dashavia f.
florida
I'm not in love with these wipes you can get them in bulk from Costco to Sam's. What I say I used to clean everything everything from the wall from the fridge like I am very OCD in my house have to smell clean like if I feel like it's dirty I'm cleaning it's like one of my hobbies.. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
#springfollow
#homething
#homecleaning
#health
#germfree
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Have you ever thought about all the dirty clothes that touch your washer while transferring them to the water?? Gross right! I use Lysol wipes to keep my washer clean and disinfected from the dirt, germs and grime. They keep my washer looking brand new and clean up easily while leaving a nice lemony scent behind. I wipe my washer once a week and then go through the house with more wipes cleaning light switches, faucet handles, flush knobs etc. These Lysol wipes do the trick to keep my family healthy and clean.
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Review for: Fresh Scent more...
I have a few small packs of these and I normally keep them in my purse or diaper bag. I became an anti germ freak after I gave birth to my son and one of the grossest surfaces is a public changing table. I always wipe the changing table off and then change him with a huge peace of mind. I use the wipes to clean my hands when there is no hand sanitizer or sink nearby. I use it to wipe my clothes off when my son spits up. I am finding out new ways to use these wipes.
Izzy G.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
There is a container of Clorox Disinfecting wipes in every bathroom in my house as well as my kitchen! I trust these swipes to clean up almost every mess. Originally I only bought an individual container but I use them so much I gave in & now buy them wholesale!! They come in a variety of different smells, and more than cleaning up a sticky surface I trust Clorox brand to also disinfect and keep my family safe from harmful germs. Clorox also offers wipes with one rigid(scrubber) side, those are my favorite! Any hard to remove stain becomes a breeze! A must try for any home.
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: 75 Wipes more...
I absolutely love Clorox wipes. And not just this kind but all of them in general. I have them wherever I am at. I keep these at home and at my work station. They are great for almost anything including messes, disinfecting, regular cleaning, etc. They all have great light smells makes everything you will smell fresh and clean. They also do a good job of cleaning off almost everything it touches. They are saturated well so you don’t have to wipe things a million times to get the residue away. They are great!
Alexa C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
No room in my house is without at least one pack of Clorox Disinfecting wipes. I have OCD and my house always needs to be perfectly clean! That being said, these wipes help me immensely by making cleaning easy (and dare I say, fun?)! There are different fragrances of Clorox wipes, but I’ve only ever used the original because I don’t find the fragrance off putting enough to cover up. I love the smell of them because they leave my house smelling clean and fresh. I use them on all counters... kitchen counter, bathroom counter, dresser counter, ceiling fan blades, etc! They are so versatile and absolutely essential in every home!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Citrus more...
I love these wipes and use them for almost anything... they are so crazy easy. They are very wet (but not dripping), so they don't dry out quick like so many brands similar to this does..... They pick up all dirt, hair, crumbs... everything. The smell is so clean and lasts for a good while as well. My only flaw with these is that they leave little flakes behind.... I don't know how to describe these flakes... but it just don't leave a mirror or light surface clear without streaks.
Christa M.
Ariel, WA
I haven't tried these before and I was wondering if they are any better than the lysol wipes. If anyone has tried both could you let me know which brand you prefer?
Haley  T.
Where is a good place to buy this product?
Korie G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Can you use this on kids toys and play area?
Mhar S.
Do the sheets dry up immediately?
Lola S.
Akron, OH
How do you feel about this product? I carry them wherever I go.

Amazon