BY CLOROX #1 in Disinfectants

• Who would die without these?7 Answers
  • How fast do you go though one pack of these? 13 Answers
  • IS IT BETTER TO PURCHASE THE MULTIPLE PACK ONE OR JUST PU...7 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
  • "They are so easy to use, we are all in college so they are perfect for a quick clean your - but also are great for handling big messes, or just to disinfect." in 211 reviews
  • "So convenient, I use for every room but I always keep them in the bathroom.... a quick disinfecting wipe and then throw away I don't like using the same rag on my toilet that I will use somewhere else washed or not" in 129 reviews
  • "They're awesome when it comes times for flu season, I wipe my light switches, door knobs, I even use them to clean the bathroom!" in 125 reviews
  • "Use them everyday to clean surfaces that get a lot of action, like door knobs, counter tops and handles like the refrigerator." in 119 reviews
  • "These wipes are good on so many things.. not just disinfection places like door knobs or counter tops but good for the quick swipe over my keyboard too." in 118 reviews
Maria W.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Lemon Fresh Scent Orange Scent 225Ct, 3Pk more...
These have and always will be my go-to wipes. These kill so many viruses and bacteria and I keep them handy always. I use them on all kitchen surfaces but my favorite is always the bathroom. As a mommy, if one of my children gets sick, most likely they will pass it to the other kids. These are so quick to disinfect doorknobs, light switches, etc when children or anyone in the family is sick and you need a quick way to disinfect where they touch daily. (yes, When someone is sick I use them like I eat M&M's ).. Right now I enjoy using these even more because I have a child in potty training and some days its a scrub everything day and one day it's a sprinkle so I use one of these wipes.  Lastly, I carry them to work. I work with the homeless population and unfortunately with the population comes germs, bacteria and sometimes disease due to their unfortunate circumstances.. These are great to take with and use on almost everything.
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes is a HUGE staple in our home. To ensure that we never run out anytime we get low we replenish our supply that's in the garage to restock the house. We tend to buy in bulk from BJ's, Florida. There is always one in the cat's litter area, one in the guest bathroom, one in the master bathroom, and one in the kitchen under the sink. On top of that my husband and I also take a container each to our work locations. Basically we never leave home without it. A quick way to ensure that your surfaces have been properly cleaned and disinfected, leaves a good Peace of Mind in place of dust. We both prefer the orange package, which is citrus. My least favorite due to my sensitivities is the tealish color, it reminds me the most of Lysol, which I can't stand, it gives me an immediate migraine. Clorox, on the other hand is gentle to my sense of smell and gets the job done.
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Citrus more...
I would use ANYTHING ELSE to sanitize my home before using bleach because I can't stand the smell and damage that it's causes to random stuff, so I religiously  use Clorox Disinfecting Wipes to clean and kill the germs in my home. I usually buy the lemon/citrus scent because it's my favorite. The sheets are easy to remove from the canister if you follow directions and start pulling from the middle. Each sheet is perforated for easy separation and durable so when I scrub on surfaces it doesn't tear apart. I use it mostly in the bathroom and kitchen, cleaning counter tops, door handles, tables, etc. I have peace of mind knowing that it's a promising disinfectant.
Mora V.
Tulsa, OK
I have used these Clorox wipes for a variety of different things I clean my kiddos toys with it and clean the kitchen with it the bathroom with it and I also leave a little tub of these Clorox wipes in the bathroom so when the boys go in and P they can clean up after themselves and disinfect everything that they have left and as far as everything I mean the little P droppings so I really recommend this product is just really helpful in a variety of different ways and it’s super handy you can take in your car you can even have it you know just under the sink somewhere handy though I would recommend that wherever you have it you keep it safe because it’s very easy to open and if you have small kiddos they can easily get into it
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
Review for: Value Each more...
My family and I have used these wipes off and on for years. It usually alternates between like 3 or 4 different kinds of wipes depending as to which ones are on sale. Anyways... These wipes are great. They clean up any mess with ease. Though, tomato stains sometimes win. Seriously, took like 4 to 5 times cleaning to get that tomato up. Plus, the wipes don't last long when cleaning and aren't as durable in my mind. There are some wipes out there that hold a lot more product and last a bit better. Unfortunately, we can no longer use these in the kitchen. The new counters we got only allow soap and water. But I would still be using them if it wasn't for the new counter restrictions.
Kat J.
USA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love these disinfecting wipes, they work well on almost every surface and I feel confident using them around my home... I like knowing that they’re getting all the dirt/germs off of anywhere I use them. I wipe down my kitchen counters with these, wipe down the outside of the toilet, I even clean my tables with these wipes because they have just enough texture that you can lightly scrub sticky messes.

They come in a variety of scents, I don’t particularly have a preference though. And even once you’ve finished all the wipes, there’s usually an inch or so of liquid left at the bottom of the container... I’ll pour it directly on my counters and use a sponge or a paper towel to wipe it down. So it’s like a little bonus of disinfecting goodness even after the wipes are gone.

I won’t ever use another brand of wipes in my home, I love and trust Clorox.
dashavia f.
florida
I'm not in love with these wipes you can get them in bulk from Costco to Sam's. What I say I used to clean everything everything from the wall from the fridge like I am very OCD in my house have to smell clean like if I feel like it's dirty I'm cleaning it's like one of my hobbies.. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
#springfollow
#homething
#homecleaning
#health
#germfree
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Have you ever thought about all the dirty clothes that touch your washer while transferring them to the water?? Gross right! I use Lysol wipes to keep my washer clean and disinfected from the dirt, germs and grime. They keep my washer looking brand new and clean up easily while leaving a nice lemony scent behind. I wipe my washer once a week and then go through the house with more wipes cleaning light switches, faucet handles, flush knobs etc. These Lysol wipes do the trick to keep my family healthy and clean.
Izzy G.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
There is a container of Clorox Disinfecting wipes in every bathroom in my house as well as my kitchen! I trust these swipes to clean up almost every mess. Originally I only bought an individual container but I use them so much I gave in & now buy them wholesale!! They come in a variety of different smells, and more than cleaning up a sticky surface I trust Clorox brand to also disinfect and keep my family safe from harmful germs. Clorox also offers wipes with one rigid(scrubber) side, those are my favorite! Any hard to remove stain becomes a breeze! A must try for any home.
Shannon💋 W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: 75 Wipes more...
I absolutely love Clorox wipes. And not just this kind but all of them in general. I have them wherever I am at. I keep these at home and at my work station. They are great for almost anything including messes, disinfecting, regular cleaning, etc. They all have great light smells makes everything you will smell fresh and clean. They also do a good job of cleaning off almost everything it touches. They are saturated well so you don’t have to wipe things a million times to get the residue away. They are great!
Christa M.
Ariel , WA
I haven't tried these before and I was wondering if they are any better than the lysol wipes. If anyone has tried both could you let me know which brand you prefer?
Haley  T.
Where is a good place to buy this product?
Korie G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Can you use this on kids toys and play area?
Mhar S.
Do the sheets dry up immediately?
Lola S.
Akron, OH
How do you feel about this product? I carry them wherever I go.