BY CLOROX #1 in Disinfectants

• Who would die without these?8 Answers
  • I haven't tried these before and I was wondering if they ...113 Answers
  • How fast do you go though one pack of these?¬†13 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
  • "They are so easy to use, we are all in college so they are perfect for a quick clean your - but also are great for handling big messes, or just to disinfect." in 211 reviews
  • "So convenient, I use for every room but I always keep them in the bathroom.... a quick disinfecting wipe and then throw away I don't like using the same rag on my toilet that I will use somewhere else washed or not" in 129 reviews
  • "They're awesome when it comes times for flu season, I wipe my light switches, door knobs, I even use them to clean the bathroom!" in 125 reviews
  • "Use them everyday to clean surfaces that get a lot of action, like door knobs, counter tops and handles like the refrigerator." in 119 reviews
  • "These wipes are good on so many things.. not just disinfection places like door knobs or counter tops but good for the quick swipe over my keyboard too." in 118 reviews
Deanna Q.
Honolulu
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When I was in college, this has been my best friend especially when it came to dorming. I would wipe down my walls, the bed matress, the desk, kitchen counter, door handle, bathroom, lol literally basically anything and everything! Doing this really helped me feel more safe and secure from any bacteria that may have been left behind by the previous students that lived in that dorm. I usually got mine from Costco because they have a good deal, 3 in 1 pack! Love these and have been repurchasing it since thej?!
Angela H.
Highlands Ranch, CO
I love how convenient these are I keep them in almost every room of my house that way nobody has an excuse not to clean up after themselves. I have issues with my immune system so making sure surfaces are clean especially after someone has been sick is so important. Clorox wipes help me make sure my health stays top priority.
Nimra D.
Morton Grove, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: Lemon Fresh Scent Orange Scent 225Ct, 3Pk more...
If you want one thing from this brand then this should be it. These wioes are the life savers. Convenient, reliable, and efficient. Love everything about it. It clears out the grease, any kind of stains, anything. I have it everywhere in my just in case I mess up anything or for the cleaning purposes. Love it.
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes is a HUGE staple in our home. To ensure that we never run out anytime we get low we replenish our supply that's in the garage to restock the house. We tend to buy in bulk from BJ's, Florida. There is always one in the cat's litter area, one in the guest bathroom, one in the master bathroom, and one in the kitchen under the sink. On top of that my husband and I also take a container each to our work locations. Basically we never leave home without it. A quick way to ensure that your surfaces have been properly cleaned and disinfected, leaves a good Peace of Mind in place of dust. We both prefer the orange package, which is citrus. My least favorite due to my sensitivities is the tealish color, it reminds me the most of Lysol, which I can't stand, it gives me an immediate migraine. Clorox, on the other hand is gentle to my sense of smell and gets the job done.
heather W.
Dayton
Purchased at: Walmart
Not the greatest product out there for something like this. A pain to get the wipes started and you have to be careful how hard you pull the wipes or they will all try and come out. Good price smells good. I will not buy these anymore I have found a different brand in a different style of packaging
Sierra H.
Claremont
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces. The citrus smell is nice and I definitely prefer it to the other original scent. It cleans pretty quick and with low effort. I feel that the wipes are kind of a waste though and I am not entirely sure if they're recyclable.
Jordan B.
Marion
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: 75 Wipes more...
I always have these around the house because they are great to help clean up messes.  I also love that they are disinfecting so that they thoroughly clean whatever I am wiping up.  I use this to prevent illness too when other people are getting sick.
jordanne k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Review for: Citrus more...
Honestly, before moving out, I only bought wipes that smelled like roses. But honestly, these wipes have been a lifesaver since I moved out! They work incredibly well and I love them! They clean our counters incredibly, and smell fantastic too!
Sam S.
Hannibal, MO
Review for: Value Each more...
My family and I have used these wipes off and on for years. It usually alternates between like 3 or 4 different kinds of wipes depending as to which ones are on sale. Anyways... These wipes are great. They clean up any mess with ease. Though, tomato stains sometimes win. Seriously, took like 4 to 5 times cleaning to get that tomato up. Plus, the wipes don't last long when cleaning and aren't as durable in my mind. There are some wipes out there that hold a lot more product and last a bit better. Unfortunately, we can no longer use these in the kitchen. The new counters we got only allow soap and water. But I would still be using them if it wasn't for the new counter restrictions.
Crystal L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are a must have in my kitchen.
I also am a teacher and they are the best to clean the room with. We clean the computer keyboards, light switches, desk tops, etc to keep the germs down and fight off the flu and other stomach germs!
Christa M.
Ariel, WA
I haven't tried these before and I was wondering if they are any better than the lysol wipes. If anyone has tried both could you let me know which brand you prefer?
Haley  T.
Where is a good place to buy this product?
Korie G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Can you use this on kids toys and play area?
Mhar S.
Do the sheets dry up immediately?
Lola S.
Akron, OH
How do you feel about this product? I carry them wherever I go.

Target