BY CLOROX #1 in Disinfectants

• Who would die without these?4 Answers
  • How fast do you go though one pack of these? 10 Answers
  • IS IT BETTER TO PURCHASE THE MULTIPLE PACK ONE OR JUST PURCHASE I...6 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
  • "They are so easy to use, we are all in college so they are perfect for a quick clean your - but also are great for handling big messes, or just to disinfect." in 211 reviews
  • "So convenient, I use for every room but I always keep them in the bathroom.... a quick disinfecting wipe and then throw away I don't like using the same rag on my toilet that I will use somewhere else washed or not" in 129 reviews
  • "They're awesome when it comes times for flu season, I wipe my light switches, door knobs, I even use them to clean the bathroom!" in 125 reviews
  • "Use them everyday to clean surfaces that get a lot of action, like door knobs, counter tops and handles like the refrigerator." in 119 reviews
  • "These wipes are good on so many things.. not just disinfection places like door knobs or counter tops but good for the quick swipe over my keyboard too." in 118 reviews
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Mega Parent Expert
Of all the household cleaning products ever invented Clorox disinfecting wipes are everything!!!
I've been using these for as long as I can remember, and they have never let me down!! They get the job done safe and effective! When my kids were babies tho it's been years I used These for highchair trays and changing tables even on toys!! Spills are a breeze with these as well! I use these in every room of the house!! Kitchen counters to toilet seats even door knobs!
Clorox is a brand you can trust with the safety of your loved ones!! Nothing on the market compares to these wipes!!
They are just the right amount of wetness and do not dry out like other brands do! They come in a variety of scents and overall just make everything look smell and feel clean🙌🙌🙌
Also a few other uses I find very helpful is that they clean tennis shoes perfectly as well as dress shoes!! I use them in the car for my dash boards consoles and door panels as well!!
Clorox wipes are a life saver I don't know what I would do without them!! Truly an AMAZING choice for safe cleaning!!!!
Kat J.
TX
Mega Parent Expert
Love these disinfecting wipes, they work well on almost every surface and I feel confident using them around my home... I like knowing that they’re getting all the dirt/germs off of anywhere I use them. I wipe down my kitchen counters with these, wipe down the outside of the toilet, I even clean my tables with these wipes because they have just enough texture that you can lightly scrub sticky messes.

They come in a variety of scents, I don’t particularly have a preference though. And even once you’ve finished all the wipes, there’s usually an inch or so of liquid left at the bottom of the container... I’ll pour it directly on my counters and use a sponge or a paper towel to wipe it down. So it’s like a little bonus of disinfecting goodness even after the wipes are gone.

I won’t ever use another brand of wipes in my home, I love and trust Clorox.
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 75 Wipes
Of all of the household cleaning products ever made I trust clorox disinfecting wipes. I've used these for as long as I can remember and they make cleaning up a breeze. Weather its cleaning up spills wiping down countertops toilet seats door knobs tobTV screens clorox disinfecting wipes are the perfect job for just about any clean up. Did I mention they come in different scents and they are a great bang for your buck!
Ashlie Z.
Millville, NJ
Review for: Citrus, Fresh Scent
im giving this 3 stars. i use these in my work office and at home they do a good job and they smell very clean and fresh as well. i use Clorox products all the time. however theres is one down side to these. the little white fibers get left on everything and when you try to wipe it back up it leaves more fibers. and it wasn't just one scent because it happened with the fresh and the yellow citrus. overall they are good and they get the job done though
Marie V.
Indianapolis
Review for: 75 Wipes, Citrus, Lavender, Serene Clean, Orange Fusion, Fresh Scent
Can't live without these!! I love the clean smell they have, the texture of them are great because they don't rip/tare easily, we use them in the office all the time and I  even have them in my car! The only thing when I use them in my car is they leave the material dry, but they aren't meant for car material usage so I can't complain, I still love them :)  Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
Andrea P.
Columbus
Review for: Serene Clean
I use these wipes all the time. It's so easy to use them as you go to keep counters and stovetop clean. The only thing keeping me from giving it 5 stars is that the lid that's supposed to dispense 1 wipe at a time never works. I pull off 1 wipe and the next one falls back in the canister so I have to take the lid of to get the next wipe. Still, it's a small price to pay for easy clean kitchen clean up
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I'm sure I'm not the first to say this on here but Clorox disinfectant wipes are the best brand you can buy. I normally buy the triple super pack that comes with four large containers of them at Sam's club (for a really good price) and they last quite a long time given how much I use them. I've gotten into habit that I always just grab a wipe for every or any occasion that I need to clean up a mess or while cleaning house. I also like to use them when I clean my kids toys (either after we have company that had a sick child or I normally I automatically clean all my children's toys twice a month) they literally come in handy all the time. That's why I always keep these stocked up in my house. I trust that they do disinfect what ever I use them on. So that's a major plus!
Leah B.
Clorox wipes get the job done, whether you are cleaning a surface or wiping down your hands! My co-worker just used some yesterday to clean a shelf when we were unloading freight and it made the shelves look spotless! Clorox wipes come in a variety of different scents, they are convenient, there are several in a container, and they are affordable! Would buy again, 10/10!
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: 75 Wipes
I use a few other cleaning products because I don't love using ones in the kitchen that are full of chemicals. When it comes to cleaning tough messes though, these wipes always do the trick. I use them in the bathroom because they're really powerful and easy to use. We keep a case under our bathroom sink at all times for a quick wipe-down whenever we need it.
Anndria T.
Mega Parent Expert
I literally use these every single day. I am somewhat OCD about my counters. I have to have them clean every morning before I even begin to make my coffee. It is so muh easier to grab to of these and wipe down the counters than to get paper towels, spray and then wipe down. The texture of the cloths helps lift up caked on food/stains. I also feel like given the choice between these and paper towels - because I can use less of these they take up far less room in the landfill....that makes me feel better about cleaning. I don't like to reuse cloth to clean on my counters - even if i wash them in between...just personal preference. These wipes are seriously awesome.
Christa M.
Ariel , WA
I haven't tried these before and I was wondering if they are any better than the lysol wipes. If anyone has tried both could you let me know which brand you prefer?
Haley  T.
Where is a good place to buy this product?
Korie G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Can you use this on kids toys and play area?
Mhar S.
Do the sheets dry up immediately?
Lola S.
Akron, OH
How do you feel about this product? I carry them wherever I go.