Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
Clorox Fresh Scent Disinfecting Wet Wipes Contains no phosphorous or bleachsee more...
Top Questions See all 3,259 Q&A
- "They are so easy to use, we are all in college so they are perfect for a quick clean your - but also are great for handling big messes, or just to disinfect." in 211 reviews
- "So convenient, I use for every room but I always keep them in the bathroom.... a quick disinfecting wipe and then throw away I don't like using the same rag on my toilet that I will use somewhere else washed or not" in 129 reviews
- "They're awesome when it comes times for flu season, I wipe my light switches, door knobs, I even use them to clean the bathroom!" in 125 reviews
- "Use them everyday to clean surfaces that get a lot of action, like door knobs, counter tops and handles like the refrigerator." in 119 reviews
- "These wipes are good on so many things.. not just disinfection places like door knobs or counter tops but good for the quick swipe over my keyboard too." in 118 reviews
They come in a variety of scents, I don’t particularly have a preference though. And even once you’ve finished all the wipes, there’s usually an inch or so of liquid left at the bottom of the container... I’ll pour it directly on my counters and use a sponge or a paper towel to wipe it down. So it’s like a little bonus of disinfecting goodness even after the wipes are gone.
I won’t ever use another brand of wipes in my home, I love and trust Clorox.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos