BY CLOROX #1 in Disinfectants

• Who would die without these?7 Answers
  • How fast do you go though one pack of these? 13 Answers
  • IS IT BETTER TO PURCHASE THE MULTIPLE PACK ONE OR JUST PURCHASE I...7 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
  • "They are so easy to use, we are all in college so they are perfect for a quick clean your - but also are great for handling big messes, or just to disinfect." in 211 reviews
  • "So convenient, I use for every room but I always keep them in the bathroom.... a quick disinfecting wipe and then throw away I don't like using the same rag on my toilet that I will use somewhere else washed or not" in 129 reviews
  • "They're awesome when it comes times for flu season, I wipe my light switches, door knobs, I even use them to clean the bathroom!" in 125 reviews
  • "Use them everyday to clean surfaces that get a lot of action, like door knobs, counter tops and handles like the refrigerator." in 119 reviews
  • "These wipes are good on so many things.. not just disinfection places like door knobs or counter tops but good for the quick swipe over my keyboard too." in 118 reviews
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes is a HUGE staple in our home. To ensure that we never run out anytime we get low we replenish our supply that's in the garage to restock the house. We tend to buy in bulk from BJ's, Florida. There is always one in the cat's litter area, one in the guest bathroom, one in the master bathroom, and one in the kitchen under the sink. On top of that my husband and I also take a container each to our work locations. Basically we never leave home without it. A quick way to ensure that your surfaces have been properly cleaned and disinfected, leaves a good Peace of Mind in place of dust. We both prefer the orange package, which is citrus. My least favorite due to my sensitivities is the tealish color, it reminds me the most of Lysol, which I can't stand, it gives me an immediate migraine. Clorox, on the other hand is gentle to my sense of smell and gets the job done.
Taylor B.
pell city
Review for: Citrus more...
these are so perfect and my holy grail out of my cleaning products. nothing ever compares to them. these wipes are so easy to use and at a must have whether you have kids or not. these are the best priced wipes you could ever find that actually do the job. the packaging that these wipes come in are just as perfect. they never dry out quick in the container once you wipe them on the surface they are quick to get the germs and dry up. whether you have kids or not these are great to have anywhere in your home. i usually can not use many cleaning products with a smell or i have to be extremely cautious because my allergies are so easily triggered but when i use these they are not the case and do not mess with my allergies. you can buy these anywhere whether it be walmart, dollar stores, amazon, or even publix. these are super easy to keep on you all of the time with them coming in a small little pouch you can keep them in your purse, locker, or car. i will definitely recommend.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
These are a holy grail cleaning product that always need to be my home. We buy the variety 3 pack for our needs. I use them on a daily basis to clean the kitchen, and the bathroom. And I use them on a weekly to every other day basis for cleaning doorhandles and light switches in the common areas so germs don’t get spread. These are always in my cleaning arsenal. They disinfect everything from counter toilets to toys and spots messes and they kill germs; so the more I use them the healthier we stay. I went heavy duty this year with them because of the flu scare going on, and I feel like using these has helped us prevent the flu in this house. Love this product! I Never go without it.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these disinfecting wipes, they work well on almost every surface and I feel confident using them around my home... I like knowing that they’re getting all the dirt/germs off of anywhere I use them. I wipe down my kitchen counters with these, wipe down the outside of the toilet, I even clean my tables with these wipes because they have just enough texture that you can lightly scrub sticky messes.

They come in a variety of scents, I don’t particularly have a preference though. And even once you’ve finished all the wipes, there’s usually an inch or so of liquid left at the bottom of the container... I’ll pour it directly on my counters and use a sponge or a paper towel to wipe it down. So it’s like a little bonus of disinfecting goodness even after the wipes are gone.

I won’t ever use another brand of wipes in my home, I love and trust Clorox.
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Have you ever thought about all the dirty clothes that touch your washer while transferring them to the water?? Gross right! I use Lysol wipes to keep my washer clean and disinfected from the dirt, germs and grime. They keep my washer looking brand new and clean up easily while leaving a nice lemony scent behind. I wipe my washer once a week and then go through the house with more wipes cleaning light switches, faucet handles, flush knobs etc. These Lysol wipes do the trick to keep my family healthy and clean.
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
Review for: 75 Wipes more...
I love to use this wipes to clean my house, Im addicted to this. Cleans really good the grease on the kitchen, very easy to use and thrown them on the garbagge. Kills all the germs this is really good. So I like to share the shoprite deal this week for this wipes and you also can print a coupon on the website brand. Most of the times I used the shoprite digital coupons plus the print one. Good Deals everybody!
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
Review for: Citrus more...
There's really nothing that compares to a Clorox Wipe when it comes to disinfecting surfaces around your house! I use these for everything - they're extremely effective and can be purchased just about anywhere. I wipe down my sinks, toilet, dresser, sneakers, makeup brushes, dining room tables and just about any surface! They're not very expensive but still more than the generic brands offer - something I would not suggest using. Name brand is much better when it comes to cleanliness around the house!
Green B.
Review for: Citrus more...
I love using this in the kitchen because of the scent. It does such a great job of removing all the caked on gunk. It doesn't matter if it's the counter, the microwave, or the stove top. With just a little bit of scrubbing, it can remove stains that have been there for days. I love that it also disinfects. Whenever I cut chicken or beef, it makes me so paranoid to touch the counter after. I use this and it puts my mind at ease. Love the whole line and will continue to purchase it!
Lora P.
I use these wipes so much that I subscribe to them on amazon. They clean well, they are super convenient, and they have enough texture that you can use them for some light scrubbing. I keep a small container in my van, and with preschoolers in the house, you can't do much better than these. They get crayon and marker off of everything easily, the smell isn't strong or unpleasant, and the lid seals well to keep from leaking when knocked over. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
lisa c.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Fresh Scent more...
I love these wipes I use them for cleaning and disinfectanting everything from tables to walls to couches and bathroom. They really affordable. These wipes kill 99.99% of bacteria and germs. I have four kids who are always getting sick. So these wipes r great. I would definitely recommend these wipes
Christa M.
Ariel , WA
I haven't tried these before and I was wondering if they are any better than the lysol wipes. If anyone has tried both could you let me know which brand you prefer?
Haley  T.
Where is a good place to buy this product?
Korie G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Can you use this on kids toys and play area?
Mhar S.
Do the sheets dry up immediately?
Lola S.
Akron, OH
How do you feel about this product? I carry them wherever I go.