Bleach-free, premoistened wipes clean and disinfect in one step- kill 99.9% of bacteria, including staph and salmonella. Ideal for day care centers, offices, schools and restaurants. Stock up and save! Towel/Wipe Type: Wet Wipes- Application: Electronic Equipment-Keyboards-Office Equipment-Telephones- Applicable Material: Chrome-Glass-Metal-Plastic-Stainless Steel-Steel-Tile-Wood. ~ Includes six canisters of 75 disinfectant wipes each. ~ Stock up and save!

Towel/wipe_Type - Wet Wipes; Application - Electronic EquipmentKeyboardsOffice EquipmentTelephones; Applicable_Material - ChromeGlassMetalPlasticStainless SteelSteelTileWood; Materials - Cloth

What are these best used for?
What is your favorite scent of Clorox wipes?
Doo these smell good[brand:dude-wipes]?
Start your review of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes!
chicago
These are some of my favorite disinfectant wipes due to the value and the level of cleanliness they provide. I use these for a regular quick clean because they are easy to use and easy to store. My boyfriend will gladly help out with cleaning if these are nearby just because they are easy and convenient to use. I also can appreciate the amount of wetness in each wipe, given I’ve tried another brand recently that seemed a bit drier. These have just enough liquid to complete most jobs (such as my stove and kitchen counters) with just one or two wipes whereas other brands might require several to get my stove clean. Overall a tried and true product with great value that I will continue to purchase again and again.These are some of my favorite disinfectant wipes due to the value and the level of cleanliness they provide. I use these for a regular quick clean because they are easy to use and easy to store. My boyfriend will gladly help out with cleaning if these are nearby just because they are easy and convenient to use. I also can appreciate the amount of wetness in each wipe, given I’ve tried another brand recently that seemed a bit drier. These have just enough liquid to complete most jobs (such as my stove and kitchen counters) with just one or two wipes whereas other brands might require several to get my stove clean. Overall a tried and true product with great value that I will continue to purchase again and again.
Ridgewood , NY
Best friend for cleaning Ultra strong We use clorox wipes all the time in our house. We cook at home at least 6 days a week so we are constantly having to clean our sink and counters so we use a lot of wipes. We have always used clorox wipes and have never had any issues with them other than they sometimes seem a bit to thin for really tough stuff burned out sauce drips and whatnot sometimes causes the wipe to tear). The Ultra clean wipes are a game changer. Im not sure what they are made from but they seem so much stronger than the normal wipe. I used one to clean up after a big family dinner they included a lot of spilled dips and some baked on pasta. ONE WIPE cleaned up the entire mess (It normally would have taken 3 wipes or more). Yup im impressed with the quality of these wipes. Oh and I love that the clean and disinfect in one swipe. No food poisoning in my house.
Lexington, SC
These are one of my favorite cleaning products. I get these from the wholesale store and I go through them wickedly fast. I am absolutely unimpressed with other brands of wipes. The smell is nice. They seem to be very good at cleaning. This is the greatest convenience product. I do not like cleaning dirty places with cloths that will be washed and reused. Under the toilet seat, gross areas around toilet base, gross looking sink, shower walls with strands of hair...I only need to swipe and trash a wipe. This keeps me from having to wipe, rinse, pick hairs off, and repeat. No thanks. I use this for my weekly thorough cleaning of knobs, rails, and handles. I use Clorox wipes for raw food that touches the counter or drips on the floor. These clean the shelves of the fridge like a dream. These are an absolute necessity and I cannot imagine anyone cleaning without these.
Pittston, PA
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes lets you clean and disinfect multi surfaces in one easy step. These sanitizing wipes power through grease, soap scum and grime and kill 99.999% germs that can live on surfaces for up to 48 hours. Each cleaning wipe can effectively kill 99.999% of common of bacteria, including Staph, Salmonella, Strep, MRSA, E. coli and the cold and flu viruses, Human Coronavirus and Influenza A2 Virus, in as little as 30 seconds. They also remove more than 99% of allergens like car and dog dander, dust mite debris, and pollen. These antibacterial wipes are easy to use and work great on a variety of hard, nonporous surfaces, including finished hardwood, stainless steel, mirrors and glass. Ideal for use throughout the house. For convenient cleaning and disinfecting, keep this canister anywhere dirt or germs may build up. Clean and disinfect anytime with the convenience of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes.
Windermere , FL
At the time of cleaning, these wipes are a practical and efficient way to do cleaning and maintenance, especially considering that it is a sustainable product. “You can use them in the kitchen for cleaning tables, countertops, sinks, furniture and tiles. They have antibacterial components that aid in object hygiene. In the bathrooms for the maintenance of the dishes, the sink, the cleaning of glass and mirrors, where they are efficient in removing fat ”, details the personal organizer. It further highlights other qualities of the product. “By the way, for objects exposed to everyday dust and grease, such as tables and support furniture, they work very well. In addition to cleaning, they are not abrasive and do not scratch the parts, ”he adds.
Savannah, GA
I am the biggest fan of Clorox wipes. They make my life a million times easier. When I saw this bulk order on Amazon I was so excited because I recently cancelled my Costco membership. Here are the things I love about this product: -Great smell -The smell lasts for hours -Leaves my counters/surfaces looking slick and shiny without the streak (NOTE: Streaky if you use on stainless steel) -Disinfects, so eases my worry during cold and flu season -Minimizes my cleaning time -Easy to take out of the container -Container stays sealed very well Cons: I don't have too many cons other than the fact that I prefer the smell of the green container and it comes with one green and two yellow. Also, these are very wet, so there is a possibility to drip on the carpet or clothes if you are not careful.
Waxhaw
I feel as though Clorox is the only hard fighting product , I truly wish school systems could incorporate more Clorox into their cleaning routines in order to prevent the spread of germs etc. . I love spot cleaning surfaces with this product, I feel comfortable putting things on my surfaces after using Clorox , I don’t think any other cleaning product can personally make me feel more secure on that than these wipes . It’s easy to use and reusable , once you run out of wipes a quick diy is putting paper towels in the bin to soak up the residue of the product, you can also add 1-2tbs of Clorox bleach and 1.5 cups of water at the end of the use! Clorox makes high quality bleach and products that I recommend highly!
Boca Raton, FL
I love these wipes, and I go through them very very quickly. Having another child with a disability I keep them on hand everywhere I go. All sorts of messes get made very easily, and because of that I use them to disinfect the area not only for my child’s protection but for others as well. I make sure never to run out of them, and I am always stocked up with these.[product:clorox-disinfecting-antibacterial-wipes-multi-surface-collection-value-pack,-scented-102-count-(pack-of-3)]
Falmouth, KY
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes uploaded by Kayla S.
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes uploaded by Kayla S.
I have four children and things can tend to get a little messy. I constantly worry as a mother about them picking up germs and getting sick. Clorox disinfecting wipes is easy to use and will sanitize all the things your little ones like to touch or try to put in their mouth. I feel as ease when I have this product on hand. I can rest reassured knowing I have done everything I can to reduce my children picking up germs. This product is inexpensive and you get a good amount for your money’s worth.
Norwalk, OH
I was very skeptical when bleach wipes first came out. Then I tried a pack. So much easier for everyday cleanups and I dont get bleach streaks like I do with the spray on vertical surfaces. I use them on light switches, door knobs, small appliances and countertops. Great for sticky dried juice spills! I love using them on my range hood, they cut through the grease easily. And they're great for small cleanups throughout the day and hars to reach places when its difficult to spray and scrub. We keep a pack in the kitchen and bathroom at all times. My favorite cleaning product! Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

299 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
18 days ago
Angely S. • 15 days ago
Smells really good
Fort Lee, NJ
3 months ago
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes ? How about this?
paul N. • 3 months ago
They work very good try them ask the company for a sample
Toronto, ON
7 months ago
Rachael L. • 6 months ago
I never use gloves when I use Clorox wipes but I guess it’s possible someone could be allergic to something in them.