Clorox Disinfecting Wet Mopping Pad Refills

Clorox Disinfecting Wet Mopping Cloths combine the trusted cleaning and disinfection power of Clorox with the captivating scent of Rain Clean to transform your entire home. Clorox scents are well-crafted, curated, inviting blends that will elevate your cleaning experience. These cleaning mops are bleach-free and multi-purpose and power through dirt and hair with ease. Use these disinfecting mops on finished wood, laminate, vinyl, linoleum, quartz and glazed tile. Safe to use on multi-surfaces, Clorox Disinfecting Wet Mopping Cloths eliminate 99.9% of germs while filling your home with uplifting, long-lasting scents.

• WET MOPPING PADS: Ultra-textured and pre-saturated to trap 4x more particles dirt and hair while leaving an amazing Rain Clean™ scent, Package may vary
  • CLEANS DISINFECTS AND SANITIZES: Disinfects and kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria with this floor cleaner with the power of Clorox™ clean and freshens with a long-lasting fragrance
  • WET MOP REFILLS: This refill pack contains 12 disinfecting mopping pads in a snap tight container so you can be ready to clean with a quick swipe of this wet mop leaving behind a sparkling clean floor
  • DISPOSABLE MOP HEADS: Attach the cloth to a sweeper head such as a Swiffer sweeper mop head, mop surface, allow floor to dry, and dispose the cloth with all the trapped dirt and particles
  • SAFE BLEACH-FREE CLEAN: Bleach-free formula safely cleans and disinfects multi-surfaces including finished wood, laminate, vinyl, linoleum, quartz and glazed tile without the harsh chemical smells

Ingredients: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: n-Alkyl (C14, 60%; C16, 30%; C12, 5%; C18, 5%) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride ...0.184%** n-Alkyl (C12, 68%; C14, 32%) Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride 0.184%** OTHER INGREDIENTS: 99.632% TOTAL: 100.000% **Does not include weight of dry wipe.

Are these biodegradable or compostable or is this yet another product destined for the mountainous rubbish heaps we already have? Facial beauty wipes are also a scourge and I will never use them.
Where can I find this product in stores?
How do these really work? Do they leave your floor sticky?
Start your review of Clorox Disinfecting Wet Mopping Pad Refills!
Tiki O.
Oak Park Hts, MN
Clorox Disinfecting Wet Mopping Pad Refills uploaded by Tiki O.
This is amazing! I have always used the swiffer wet mop pads and I will be switching to Clorox! I've trusted Clorox with my cleaning and laundry since I was a new mom.and now my floors can be 99.9 % free of viruses and bacteria as well
Lindsay H.
Finksburg, MD
Clorox Disinfecting Wet Mopping Pad Refills uploaded by Lindsay H.
These work amazing. They are just like the swiffer pads but they are better at disinfecting I think bc it’s got the Clorox bleach ingredient in them. I spilled motor oil on my kitchen floor and these cleaned it up nicely like it never happened!
Nicole T.
Clorox Disinfecting Wet Mopping Pad Refills uploaded by Nicole T.
So these are super saturated with the cleaning solution. The pads are easy to apply and offer a quick floor cleaning. Smelled really nice and made my wood floor shine. It picked up a lot more dirt and hair then I’d like to admit. The only thing I would change is the packaging. I wish there was a better seal on it so if it falls over or pops open on accident, it won’t dry out the cleaning solution!
Michelle D.
Daytona Beach, FL
Clorox Disinfecting Wet Mopping Pad Refills uploaded by Michelle D.
I love the scent of these! They have a few scents to choose from. I ended up with Pacific breeze and coconut. They smell sanitary but like a gummy bear. Makes my whole house smell like candy. I buy swiffer wipes regularly. I think if they would've had the rain scent in stock that would be my jam. I like how easy they are to use and how they scrub up dirt effortlessly.
Allison G.
Gardiner, ME
Clorox Disinfecting Wet Mopping Pad Refills uploaded by Allison G.
I’ve never had cleaner floors! These were amazing and easy to use. Easy to find at any store. I will say they were quite wet so it took some time to dry but would but them again and again!
Thea R.
Meridian, ID
Clorox Disinfecting Wet Mopping Pad Refills uploaded by Thea R.
This product is great. I have all laminate floors in my house and these pick up dirt and lock it in. Help disinfect the floors when I drop food or when my dog gets too excited and pees a bit. I love using these in the bathrooms the most because i feel like it just does a great job and stays clean. They have a nice scent that is not overpowering.
Chloe P.
Boone, NC
Clorox Disinfecting Wet Mopping Pad Refills uploaded by Chloe P.
These work great! They do the job just as well as swifter brand. I liked them and the smell was not over-powering! Would recommend to a friend!
Morgan H.
Clorox Disinfecting Wet Mopping Pad Refills uploaded by Morgan H.
Love these! We all know how hard it is to find Clorox products right now, so I was so excited to try these. Not only do they make floors look cleaner, they also kill germs! I’ll definitely buy these again.
Jasmine B.
Clorox Disinfecting Wet Mopping Pad Refills uploaded by Jasmine B.
Clorox Disinfecting Wet Mopping Pad Refills uploaded by Jasmine B.
The packaging is almost impossible to open and even more impossible to close. These have a really bad smell. I have to use several sheets to do one room.
Kristin T.
Dover, NH
Clorox Disinfecting Wet Mopping Pad Refills uploaded by Kristin T.
Clorox Disinfecting Wet Mopping Pad Refills uploaded by Kristin T.
I must say Clorox Disinfecting Wet Mopping Pads blew me out of the water. I didn't expect such impressive results for the pricepoint as a 12 pack is under $5 at Walmart, but I was pleasantly surprised! These mop pads are super thick, ribbed and highly absorbant in reference to the intake of dirt and grime they can retain and how much Clorox cleaning solution they hold. Another huge bonus of this product is that it is bleach free and has a nice clean scent that isn't overpowering. I was able to do two good sized rooms with just one mopping pad and as a former Swifer user, I must say that is truly an impressive feat.