BY CLOROX #14 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 21 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Tina B.
Louisville
Mega Parent Expert
I bought these a few months tan and love them. I just love how they clean the toilet and makes me feel like the has been disinfected. I normally buy the on amazon. I just feel I get them cheaper on there. I do find them a little pricy but well worth the buy
Crystal G.
Mega Parent Expert
After many years of using a toilet brush and not being able to get every single spot clean. I gave in and gave the Clorox toilet wand a try. To my utter joy I was able to get the toilet sparkling clean with very little effort and no mess. I am a true believer in this product!!
Sarah S.
Mega Parent Expert
This is the easiest toilet cleaning system I have used. These scrubbers are disposable making it super easy and they are coarse and scrub very well. They leave your toilet clean and your hands clean too! Just throw it away and your done
Carrie C.
I don't know how I cleaned the toilets before this product! Very effective and easy to use! Affordable too
Cassie E.
Scottsdale, AZ
These are so simple and easy to use. Honestly, they come in large refill packs and they seem to last a while. Definitely a nice clean scent, and they don't bog up the bathroom while you clean. I hate it when a cleaner makes the whole bathroom feel like you HAVE to crack a window.
Kelsey L.
Pascoag , RI
I love using this to clean my toilet! It is very fast and easy! And it doesn't make a mess like a regular toilet brush does! Defiantly worth the value. It's super easy to use and to change out the refills.
jocie C.
This is handy, however, I wouldn't recommend for a deep cleaning. I feel that the cleaning heads are cheaply made. It's good for a quick clean though.
Kayla W.
Mega Parent Expert
Work wonderfully. Cut through a lot more build up than I expected. Definitely worth it
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
I just bought this since I needed to replace my toilet brush. I like the idea of how the pads are disposable. It's much cleaner and sanitary. It wasn't too expensive either- $8 for the wand (which came with 9 pads) and $5 for a box of 10 refill pads.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I love the toilet wand! I came across it at Walmart and wanted to try. I'm so glad I did. Super easy to use, cleans amazing, and easy to toss away used pads. So much better than having a toilet scrubber sitting around. I will continue to buy this product in the future. Love it.
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
crista b.
CAMPTON, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
crista b.
CAMPTON, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?