BY CLOROX #20 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
LaShanda D.
Cle Elum, WA
I love these, throw them away when done and not have a disgusting brush sitting there. Easy to use, not overly expensive. Even the kids can help clean the bathroom now. :)
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Clorox is always a trusted brand. The use toilet wand refills are just refills for an amazing product. It helps to keep your toilet nice and clean. My only wish is that they lasted just a little bit longer.
Sylvia R.
The name tells you its a good product. I also like that they are a hands free product, so the germs don't get on your skin. I use them regularly and will continue using them.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Great product for cleaning with a very trusted name! I love that I can throw them away after I use them!
Robyn K.
Alexandria, MN
I love how convenient these are! Snap one on, scrub, pop it off into the garbage. Completely hands free and scrubs those tough stains!
Trisha T.
East Aurora, NY
The wand is nice to have around the house for a quick clean. If we were to use this to clean with normally we would go though tons
Jessie M.
Buhl, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.. I have them around for a quick clean..
Stephanie G.
Metairie, LA
While they won't scrub your toilet for the really nasty stuff they do an awesome job keeping the toilet bowl relatively clean between good scrubbings. Smell isn't strong. Easy to use. Wish there was a version with scrubby beads in it so you just apply and scrub then use the gel for in between.
Charlotte H.
Convenience and germ factor these are great, but I felt like I was constantly buying the refills.
Tai S.
York, PA
The only thing that cleans my toilet hands down worth the money and the best out there I would recommend to anyone
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
crista b.
2019 beech crk.rd. phelps, ky
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
crista b.
2019 beech crk.rd. phelps, ky
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Do you think the product effectively disinfects?