BY CLOROX #23 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 22 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Savannah W.
Conway, SC
I love these I think it is a great idea. Everyone has had or seen that nasty germ infested toilet scrubber. With these Clorox Disinfecting toilet wands you just snap a head on clean and then discard you don't have to touch anything. AMAZING!!!!
Haley M.
Sharpsburg, GA
I love these for cleaning the toilet. You never have to touch anything gross. You just remove it and put a new one on.
Leslie W.
Lexington, TN
Love these especially with my "messy" husband! It's so easy to clean the toilet since using these and It makes it look brand new! Would definitely recommend to anyone who had a problem cleaning toilet!
Micki L.
Hatboro, PA
I really like this product. I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it. These are great because you use them once and throw them away!
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love that this is a great way to clean the toilet without using a nasty toilet brush multiple times. Toilet definitely gets clean. Love the price.
Carolyn Y.
A great product! These make life so much easier on all of us! Cleaning the toilet is so much easier using these!
Gabs V.
Great product! Cleans and just throw away after each use. Instead of keeping nasty brush in bathroom!
Miranda F.
Lorain, OH
I love that unlike normal toilet brushes you just throw away the sponge part so many less germs
Yessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love how these Wanda are so easy to use! And they get the job done! they leave my toilet white and sparkling!
Antrell K.
Germantown, MD
These are great! I picked up a starter kit to see how well it works and was pleased with the results.
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
crista b.
Campton, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
crista b.
Campton, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?