BY CLOROX #20 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Teresa L.
Naples, ID
My mom has a Bed & Breakfast and uses these. I clean rooms (toilets) with these. They work great.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
The obvious disregard of our planet's future aside, these things are awesome. I absolutely love the snap in mechanism and geometric shape of the head to reach each and every crevice in your toilet bowl. They offer a gentle scrub and sparkling clean and with the click of a button, they go straight to the garbage can without requiring a rinse off or hand to the product. If I can get past my eco-conscious guilt, I'll continue using these.
Lillie H.
Paris, TN
These are so effective at cleaning! I love that I don't have to touch the toilet to get it really clean!
Lisa G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I really like how easy, convenient, and effective this product is. No more leaving a dirty toilet brush around the bathroom.
Heidi B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This works so well and I love that you can toss the cleaner when done. No yucky brush to store in your bathroom.
Tanya W.
I Love how easy and fast the whole bathroom cleaning process has been made. Minimal effort, max results!
Ashley T.
West lebanon, IN
They cost a lot for us to use all the time. I usually buy these for my spring cleaning, fall cleaning, and winter cleaning and use a normal brush each week. But it is very quick and easy to use.
kira f.
I think these are a bit expensive for me to buy with a tight budget but we use them at work and they are convenient.
Tabitha C.
Richmond, KY
I think these are great. They are easy to use and it's wonderful that they're disposable. Even my husband used these!
Jen F.
Dallas, TX
The way I see it, everything involving the toilet should be disposable. A brush that cleans the toilet is kept around? Disgusting. This is so much cleaner and super easy. Now... when will someone invent a disposable plunger???
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
crista b.
2019 beech crk.rd. phelps, ky
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
crista b.
2019 beech crk.rd. phelps, ky
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Do you think the product effectively disinfects?