BY CLOROX #23 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 22 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Jenni P.
Adrian, MI
These are very convenient! They work well for me because I hate having a toilet brush sitting around. Great product!
Stephanie W.
Half Moon Bay, CA
I like the idea of this - brushes sitting around the toilets are disgusting... but I worry on what we are putting in the water system when you flush this down the toilet. Clogging or worse... used it once and then got concerned...
Darlene B.
I , ON
1959 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I've never used this product before I've used other products but this one would be great for getting rid of germs and easier to clean with the wand
Sarah T.
Belleville, KS
This product works great! They clean the toilet with very little effort. I much prefer these over the gross toilet bowl cleaner brush. Gross! Toss away the cartridge after you are done and pop a new one on the next time you need to!
Sarah C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these! Quick and easy, plus its something that I can do in the morning while I am getting the kids ready for daycare. It saves time and is one less thing I have to think about.
Laronda N.
Bossier, Louisiana
This was the best for me and my Family.It easy to use,and it keeps your hands clean.So it works it does everything that it says and that's what I like about it.Thank you to the makers of Clorox.
Allison D.
Very easy to use these and I like you can just dispose after cleaning and you don't have to touch anything to get the job done
Denise G.
These are very useful to have in the bathroom. It really cleans through any stains and germs.
Sarai P.
Rodeo, CA
I really like these! I used to have a toilet wand that you can just use over and over again but cleaning it was a bit gross sometimes. I like using these now because you can just dispose of them and get your toilet disinfected & clean!
Brittany C.
Booneville, KY
Love these!! These are great for cleaning and the best part is they are disposable!!! So much cleaner than keeping a regular toilet brush around!
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
crista b.
Campton, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
crista b.
Campton, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?