BY CLOROX #22 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 22 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Jennifer  J.
Springfield , TN
I love these! cleans great! The fit in all the corners and crevice's to clean up that nasty toilet.
Teresa L.
Naples, ID
My mom has a Bed & Breakfast and uses these. I clean rooms (toilets) with these. They work great.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
The obvious disregard of our planet's future aside, these things are awesome. I absolutely love the snap in mechanism and geometric shape of the head to reach each and every crevice in your toilet bowl. They offer a gentle scrub and sparkling clean and with the click of a button, they go straight to the garbage can without requiring a rinse off or hand to the product. If I can get past my eco-conscious guilt, I'll continue using these.
Lillie H.
Paris, TN
These are so effective at cleaning! I love that I don't have to touch the toilet to get it really clean!
Lisa G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I really like how easy, convenient, and effective this product is. No more leaving a dirty toilet brush around the bathroom.
Heidi B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This works so well and I love that you can toss the cleaner when done. No yucky brush to store in your bathroom.
Tanya W.
I Love how easy and fast the whole bathroom cleaning process has been made. Minimal effort, max results!
Ashley T.
West lebanon, IN
They cost a lot for us to use all the time. I usually buy these for my spring cleaning, fall cleaning, and winter cleaning and use a normal brush each week. But it is very quick and easy to use.
kira f.
I think these are a bit expensive for me to buy with a tight budget but we use them at work and they are convenient.
Tabitha C.
Richmond, KY
I think these are great. They are easy to use and it's wonderful that they're disposable. Even my husband used these!
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
crista b.
Campton, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
crista b.
Campton, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?