BY CLOROX #18 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet ...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 22 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving th...1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Maggie J.
One of the worst jobs made easy with these magic wands. I am pretty glad I founds these, they make cleaning a breeze. And as for the scent it is not overpowering like the gel cleaners either. I would recommend these to anyone. Oh, I like that they are disposable too that is super!

Dalila H.
Cordova
Super convienent! You just snap these onto the wand, scrub your toilet and let it sit for 10 minutes. Stubborn stains require mor work than these can deliver but these are excellent for routine cleaning.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband used these before I met him and I'm actually really satisfied with how well they clean and how easy clean up is. You can purchase a 30 count of the refills on Amazon for super cheap so I recommend that. It makes cleaning the toilet kind of enjoyable lol
mayra r.
san bernardino
It works really good. I like how easy it is to use and how handy it is. I would say it’s effective and it is pretty expensive but its worth it.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Grwat product for keeping those nasty toilets clean. I love that I can throw it away when done and not worry about it.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I 1st started using these to clean the bathrooms at work, and I liked it so much I bought them for my home. These work wonderfully and require minimal clean up. And I think that's what counts when you're cleaning your toilet, not having to mess with a bunch of dirty paper towels is very nice and seems more sanitary. The process is super easy and they're very quick to use.
Amanda C.
Manila
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use these instead of a regular scrub brush. They aren't messy..they work great! And they don't cost a whole lot for refills
Stefanie S.
Orem, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I just tried these the other day! They are absolutely amazing, and super easy to use! I would recommend them to all my friends. I love that you throw away the parts that cleans the toilet each time! I will be buying this again in the future
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything they sale, they have the best of the best products that is why I choose you everytime!
Shakira M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Yes, I did buy a Clorox disinfecting toilet wand to use and everyone
asked how did I clean so fast and get the bowls so sparkling.  I love this disposable cleaning clorox toliet wands. They are really
useful, and cleans really well my toilet bowl. Smells really good with a
clean scent. It is very effective and after finishing you dispose of
them and no more fuzzy cleaning the wand, nor keeping it in a stored
container that keeps contamination going inside.
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
crista b.
Phelps, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
crista b.
Phelps, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?