BY CLOROX #23 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 22 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Shakira M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Yes, I did buy a Clorox disinfecting toilet wand to use and everyone
asked how did I clean so fast and get the bowls so sparkling.  I love this disposable cleaning clorox toliet wands. They are really
useful, and cleans really well my toilet bowl. Smells really good with a
clean scent. It is very effective and after finishing you dispose of
them and no more fuzzy cleaning the wand, nor keeping it in a stored
container that keeps contamination going inside.
Junior H.
Tampa
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I thought it would be gross to use this but trust me when I say it is so easy. They do not take much elbow grease and clean perfectly.  They leave your bowl sparkling clean and refreshed and you never have to touch the pad.
I love it and would tell everyone who hates cleaning the toilet this is a must-have.   When volunteering at a State Park one of the jobs I had to do was to clean the bathrooms. Yes, I did buy a Clorox disinfecting toilet wand to use and everyone asked how did I clean so fast and get the bowls so sparkling.
Tina B.
Louisville
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought these a few months tan and love them. I just love how they clean the toilet and makes me feel like the has been disinfected. I normally buy the on amazon. I just feel I get them cheaper on there. I do find them a little pricy but well worth the buy
Crystal G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
After many years of using a toilet brush and not being able to get every single spot clean. I gave in and gave the Clorox toilet wand a try. To my utter joy I was able to get the toilet sparkling clean with very little effort and no mess. I am a true believer in this product!!
Sarah S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the easiest toilet cleaning system I have used. These scrubbers are disposable making it super easy and they are coarse and scrub very well. They leave your toilet clean and your hands clean too! Just throw it away and your done
Carrie C.
I don't know how I cleaned the toilets before this product! Very effective and easy to use! Affordable too
Cassie E.
Scottsdale, AZ
These are so simple and easy to use. Honestly, they come in large refill packs and they seem to last a while. Definitely a nice clean scent, and they don't bog up the bathroom while you clean. I hate it when a cleaner makes the whole bathroom feel like you HAVE to crack a window.
Kelsey L.
Pascoag , RI
I love using this to clean my toilet! It is very fast and easy! And it doesn't make a mess like a regular toilet brush does! Defiantly worth the value. It's super easy to use and to change out the refills.
jocie C.
This is handy, however, I wouldn't recommend for a deep cleaning. I feel that the cleaning heads are cheaply made. It's good for a quick clean though.
Kayla W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Work wonderfully. Cut through a lot more build up than I expected. Definitely worth it
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
crista b.
Campton, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
crista b.
Campton, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?