BY CLOROX #20 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
jocie C.
This is handy, however, I wouldn't recommend for a deep cleaning. I feel that the cleaning heads are cheaply made. It's good for a quick clean though.
Stephanie W.
Half Moon Bay, CA
I like the idea of this - brushes sitting around the toilets are disgusting... but I worry on what we are putting in the water system when you flush this down the toilet. Clogging or worse... used it once and then got concerned...
Trisha T.
East Aurora, NY
The wand is nice to have around the house for a quick clean. If we were to use this to clean with normally we would go though tons
Jessie M.
Buhl, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.. I have them around for a quick clean..
Kristen J.
Bought this product a few times. Loved the idea, but I feel that the price is too high.
Jazzmine T.
Not so much a fan of this one. I used it twice only. I did not like that it was too big. I could not fully clean the toilet bowl with it. It is a little hard to work with. It does have enough solution in it.
Briana F.
N Manchester, IN
I tried this product, but after using it, I still had to use my toilet brush to get some hard water stains off. It worked as a maintenance tool quite well, but not so much for actual cleaning with children / boys in the house.
alexa m.
Corpus Christi
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
i love these toilet bowl wands. i usually purchase the value pack because i believe it is more cost efficient. the only thing i would change would be the scent clorox cleaning products always smell clean, these do not and i would expect them too as this is for the dirtiest room in the home.
Abigail G.
Lexington
Easy to use and does most of the job for you. It doesn't leave a strong clorox smell either, I enjoy using it. Will recommend
Dalila H.
Super convienent! You just snap these onto the wand, scrub your toilet and let it sit for 10 minutes. Stubborn stains require mor work than these can deliver but these are excellent for routine cleaning.
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
crista b.
2019 beech crk.rd. phelps, ky
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
crista b.
2019 beech crk.rd. phelps, ky
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Do you think the product effectively disinfects?