Add a Photo

#10 in Disinfectants
Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at .
kim k.
kim k.
West Babylon, NY

I love to use these when I'm doing my Sunday toilet bowl washing , They work really well but cant use on the toilet seat itself and sometimes the sponge falls off it not on all the way
Vickie K.
Vickie K.
Amarillo, TX

I love this product! Its better than using a regular toilet brush as in not pouring chemicals into your bowl and letting them sit while it does nothing. The Clorox disinfecting toilet wand is easy to use and easily get into the sides and bottom of the toilet bowl unlike regular brushes. It is disposable and releases blue into the water when scrub the toilet. The only thing I wish it did was get rid of the hard water stains around my toilet bowl.
Katlyn V.
Katlyn V.

Just like my review on the wand this toilet brush is so awesome! If you defiantly end up liking this product of course you have to keep buying the scrubbing pads that hook onto it but its so worth it in the end compared to a dirty old toilet brush.
Leah A.
Leah A.
Broomfield, CO

I've tried other toilette cleaning products and none work as good as this one. It's so easy to use and I don't have to sit and scrub one area repeatedly. I LOVE this product
Tiffini H.
Tiffini H.
Ponchatoula, LA

I absolutely love these. i own two of the wants and keep my refills stocked. I feel this is so much more sanitary to use. no nasty toilet bowl brush sitting in the bathroom. Super easy to clean with, much easier than a stiff brush. super easy to dispose of in your trash.
Ruby P.
Ruby P.

Forget about the days of having a dirty cleaning wand next to your toilet. this will keep your toilet disinfected and clean
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Buffalo, NY

Whenever I purchase refills I feel like they're more expensive than they should be. Otherwise I think they work great. Sometimes I have to use extra clorox, but if you clean your toilet often enough it does the job well.
Katie L.
Katie L.

I really love this toilet wand. You can just throw away the ends so you don't have the dirty toilet brush just sitting there, plus I have a little one year old who likes to "help" with trying to clean the toilet so it's nice to just throw what I used to clean it away.
Kim A.
Kim A.

I love this product! I have 4 bathrooms in my house, and there is a Clorox Toiletwand in each one. I use it weekly and have no problems getting the toilets clean. I love that I never, ever have to touch the toilet or a dirty toilet brush that has been used over & over. I get a fresh scrubber each time, so there are no germs breeding in the holder.
Sidonie S.
Sidonie S.
Rapid River, MI

Very easy to use and great for the kids to use to clean the toliet for a chore.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.

I have not used these but am curious if these work?
Campton, KY

Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Campton, KY

How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?

Join Now