BY CLOROX #13 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 21 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Nena C.
Mega Parent Expert
I love using the toilet wand. I find it better than using a brush the brush is messy you always have to wash it and I think germs build up on it. With the wand all you have to do is push off the pad and wash the wand your done. The sponge cleans the toilet very good and it even does under the rim good.
Allison D.
Very easy to use these and I like you can just dispose after cleaning and you don't have to touch anything to get the job done
Sarah C.
Mega Parent Expert
I love these! Quick and easy, plus its something that I can do in the morning while I am getting the kids ready for daycare. It saves time and is one less thing I have to think about.
Brittany C.
Booneville, KY
Love these!! These are great for cleaning and the best part is they are disposable!!! So much cleaner than keeping a regular toilet brush around!
Kimberly A.
Mount Vernon, KY
These are so great I love how I don't have a dirty toilet brush sitting around the bathroom. Would recommend
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
Mega Parent Expert
I've been using these for years! Cleans effectively. Easy to use. And favorite part about it is the cleaning head. Never touch a dirty toilet bowl brush again. The handle has an easy to press button that removes the head after cleaning!
Stephanie Y.
Henderson, TX
I like using these for my weekly cleans. They work really well, and leave a good smell. I still use the brush but only once a month.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Easy to use and leave the bowl fresh! I still use the brush once in awhile, but not as often. save a lot of time. I love easy!
Mandi J.
This product is great. It's leaves the toilets clean,smells good and it's easy to use. I would buy again.
Danielle H.
Phil Campbell, AL
LOVE this product! The smell isn't annoying and my toilet stays clean with it, which means it works in my book :)
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
crista b.
CAMPTON, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
crista b.
CAMPTON, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?