BY CLOROX #11 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I k...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 21 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
I've been using these for years! Cleans effectively. Easy to use. And favorite part about it is the cleaning head. Never touch a dirty toilet bowl brush again. The handle has an easy to press button that removes the head after cleaning!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Mount Vernon, KY
These are so great I love how I don't have a dirty toilet brush sitting around the bathroom. Would recommend
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Booneville, KY
Love these!! These are great for cleaning and the best part is they are disposable!!! So much cleaner than keeping a regular toilet brush around!
Sarai P.
Sarai P.
San Francisco, CA
I really like these! I used to have a toilet wand that you can just use over and over again but cleaning it was a bit gross sometimes. I like using these now because you can just dispose of them and get your toilet disinfected & clean!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I love these! Quick and easy, plus its something that I can do in the morning while I am getting the kids ready for daycare. It saves time and is one less thing I have to think about.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Very easy to use these and I like you can just dispose after cleaning and you don't have to touch anything to get the job done
Denise G.
Denise G.
These are very useful to have in the bathroom. It really cleans through any stains and germs.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belleville, KS
This product works great! They clean the toilet with very little effort. I much prefer these over the gross toilet bowl cleaner brush. Gross! Toss away the cartridge after you are done and pop a new one on the next time you need to!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Half Moon Bay, CA
I like the idea of this - brushes sitting around the toilets are disgusting... but I worry on what we are putting in the water system when you flush this down the toilet. Clogging or worse... used it once and then got concerned...
Jenni P.
Jenni P.
Adrian, MI
These are very convenient! They work well for me because I hate having a toilet brush sitting around. Great product!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
CAMPTON, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
CAMPTON, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?