BY CLOROX #13 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I k...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 21 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Great product for cleaning with a very trusted name! I love that I can throw them away after I use them!
Rhia H.
Rhia H.
I haven't owned a regular toilet brush since these came out. So easy to use and hey leave your toilet looking sparkling clean!
LaShanda D.
LaShanda D.
Cle Elum, WA
I love these, throw them away when done and not have a disgusting brush sitting there. Easy to use, not overly expensive. Even the kids can help clean the bathroom now. :)
Dannielle H.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Clorox is always a trusted brand. The use toilet wand refills are just refills for an amazing product. It helps to keep your toilet nice and clean. My only wish is that they lasted just a little bit longer.
Sylvia R.
Sylvia R.
The name tells you its a good product. I also like that they are a hands free product, so the germs don't get on your skin. I use them regularly and will continue using them.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Phil Campbell, AL
LOVE this product! The smell isn't annoying and my toilet stays clean with it, which means it works in my book :)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Williston, NC
I like that they are a hands free product and so easy to use. My only wish is that they lasted just a little bit longer, but at least they're not overly expensive.
Mandi J.
Mandi J.
This product is great. It's leaves the toilets clean,smells good and it's easy to use. I would buy again.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Akron, OH
Easy to use and leave the bowl fresh! I still use the brush once in awhile, but not as often. save a lot of time. I love easy!
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Gladewater, TX
I like using these for my weekly cleans. They work really well, and leave a good smell. I still use the brush but only once a month.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
CAMPTON, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
CAMPTON, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?