Add a Photo

#10 in Disinfectants
Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at .
Micki L.
Micki L.
Hatboro, PA

I really like this product. I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it. These are great because you use them once and throw them away!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL

I love that this is a great way to clean the toilet without using a nasty toilet brush multiple times. Toilet definitely gets clean. Love the price.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Wichita Falls, TX

It doesn't get some of the tougher spots out. It is easy to though.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Santa rosa, Ca

Very convenient, easy to use product. the refills are pretty reasonably priced, I just really wish they had a flushable version so you didn't have to worry about where to throw out the wand head after you are done with it
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Swoyersville, PA

I love using this product in my home! As long as you are cleaning regularly, I have had absolutely no problem with removing any stains, etc. I love that I don't need to touch any chemicals or dirty wands to use it!
Kim B.
Kim B.
BRISTOL

I love this product. It's easy to use and it works great. And when you're done, just push a button to drop the dirty scrubber in the garbage. No more nasty toilet brush sitting in the corner of the bathroom :)
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
La Puente, CA

These are so cool!! especially the little button you push to throw the sponge away! Cleaning the toilet has never been so clean lol
Briana F.
Briana F.
N Manchester, IN

I tried this product, but after using it, I still had to use my toilet brush to get some hard water stains off. It worked as a maintenance tool quite well, but not so much for actual cleaning with children / boys in the house.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
State College, PA

I had always used a toilet brush, but those got so yucky so fast and never truly got my toilet cleaned. I stumbled upon these on a trip to a grocery store and thought I would give it a shot - - and now I'm not looking back! I've thrown out all toilet brushes in my house and replaced them with these puppies! It cleans your toilet bowl and keeps the wand clean so YOU don't feel dirty. When done, just throw it away! Easy Peasy!
kim k.
kim k.
West Babylon, NY

I love to use these when I'm doing my Sunday toilet bowl washing , They work really well but cant use on the toilet seat itself and sometimes the sponge falls off it not on all the way
Dawn B.
Dawn B.

I have not used these but am curious if these work?
Campton, KY

Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Campton, KY

How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?

Join Now