BY CLOROX #23 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet ...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 22 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving th...1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
LaShanda D.
Cle Elum, WA
I love these, throw them away when done and not have a disgusting brush sitting there. Easy to use, not overly expensive. Even the kids can help clean the bathroom now. :)
Kyla M.
Comstock Park, MI
I am all about easy and effective. I like most about this product is that it is hands free when putting a new cleaner on and off. No smelly toilet bush sitting around.
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
Perfect toilet cleaners! You toss the nasty part and it cleans well. The only reason I didn't give it a five is the price. Even in bulk at Costco it is pricey.
Kim n.
Anaheim, CA
The Clorox disinfecting toilet wand refill always there when I need it! Take it out and put it in the container and it's ready to use when I need to clean!
Jessica F.
Rolla, MO
These work really well for a person who hates cleaning toilets! It does all the work for you and then you don't have a dirty bowl cleaner laying around.
jocie C.
This is handy, however, I wouldn't recommend for a deep cleaning. I feel that the cleaning heads are cheaply made. It's good for a quick clean though.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love that this is a great way to clean the toilet without using a nasty toilet brush multiple times. Toilet definitely gets clean. Love the price.
Brittany C.
Booneville, KY
Love these!! These are great for cleaning and the best part is they are disposable!!! So much cleaner than keeping a regular toilet brush around!
Lindsey S.
Great for cleaning your toilet! You don't have to get your hands dirty at all, just click it on clean And then throw it away! My kind of cleaning.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
These refills are perfect. I've never had a problem with them, and they always do the trick and get out the grossest stains in my toilets.
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
crista b.
Campton, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
crista b.
Campton, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?