Add a Photo

#10 in Disinfectants
Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at .
Rhia H.
Rhia H.

I haven't owned a regular toilet brush since these came out. So easy to use and hey leave your toilet looking sparkling clean!
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC

Great product for cleaning with a very trusted name! I love that I can throw them away after I use them!
Robyn K.
Robyn K.
Alexandria, MN

I love how convenient these are! Snap one on, scrub, pop it off into the garbage. Completely hands free and scrubs those tough stains!
Trisha T.
Trisha T.
East Aurora, NY

The wand is nice to have around the house for a quick clean. If we were to use this to clean with normally we would go though tons
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Metairie, LA

While they won't scrub your toilet for the really nasty stuff they do an awesome job keeping the toilet bowl relatively clean between good scrubbings. Smell isn't strong. Easy to use. Wish there was a version with scrubby beads in it so you just apply and scrub then use the gel for in between.
Tai S.
Tai S.
York, PA

The only thing that cleans my toilet hands down worth the money and the best out there I would recommend to anyone
Charlotte H.
Charlotte H.

Convenience and germ factor these are great, but I felt like I was constantly buying the refills.
Jessie M.
Jessie M.
Buhl, ID

Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.. I have them around for a quick clean..
Haley M.
Haley M.
Sharpsburg, GA

I love these for cleaning the toilet. You never have to touch anything gross. You just remove it and put a new one on.
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Conway, SC

I love these I think it is a great idea. Everyone has had or seen that nasty germ infested toilet scrubber. With these Clorox Disinfecting toilet wands you just snap a head on clean and then discard you don't have to touch anything. AMAZING!!!!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.

I have not used these but am curious if these work?
Campton, KY

Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Campton, KY

How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?

Join Now