BY CLOROX #13 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I k...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 21 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
I love that this is a great way to clean the toilet without using a nasty toilet brush multiple times. Toilet definitely gets clean. Love the price.
Micki L.
Micki L.
Hatboro, PA
I really like this product. I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it. These are great because you use them once and throw them away!
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Conway, SC
I love these I think it is a great idea. Everyone has had or seen that nasty germ infested toilet scrubber. With these Clorox Disinfecting toilet wands you just snap a head on clean and then discard you don't have to touch anything. AMAZING!!!!
Haley M.
Haley M.
Sharpsburg, GA
I love these for cleaning the toilet. You never have to touch anything gross. You just remove it and put a new one on.
Jessie M.
Jessie M.
Buhl, ID
Mega Parent Expert
Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.. I have them around for a quick clean..
Charlotte H.
Charlotte H.
Convenience and germ factor these are great, but I felt like I was constantly buying the refills.
Tai S.
Tai S.
York, PA
The only thing that cleans my toilet hands down worth the money and the best out there I would recommend to anyone
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Metairie, LA
While they won't scrub your toilet for the really nasty stuff they do an awesome job keeping the toilet bowl relatively clean between good scrubbings. Smell isn't strong. Easy to use. Wish there was a version with scrubby beads in it so you just apply and scrub then use the gel for in between.
Trisha T.
Trisha T.
East Aurora, NY
The wand is nice to have around the house for a quick clean. If we were to use this to clean with normally we would go though tons
Robyn K.
Robyn K.
Alexandria, MN
I love how convenient these are! Snap one on, scrub, pop it off into the garbage. Completely hands free and scrubs those tough stains!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
CAMPTON, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
CAMPTON, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?