BY CLOROX #13 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 21 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Carolyn Y.
A great product! These make life so much easier on all of us! Cleaning the toilet is so much easier using these!
Sarai P.
San Francisco, CA
I really like these! I used to have a toilet wand that you can just use over and over again but cleaning it was a bit gross sometimes. I like using these now because you can just dispose of them and get your toilet disinfected & clean!
Sylvia R.
The name tells you its a good product. I also like that they are a hands free product, so the germs don't get on your skin. I use them regularly and will continue using them.
Robyn K.
Alexandria, MN
I love how convenient these are! Snap one on, scrub, pop it off into the garbage. Completely hands free and scrubs those tough stains!
Katlyn V.
Just like my review on the wand this toilet brush is so awesome! If you defiantly end up liking this product of course you have to keep buying the scrubbing pads that hook onto it but its so worth it in the end compared to a dirty old toilet brush.
Amanda S.
Williston, NC
I like that they are a hands free product and so easy to use. My only wish is that they lasted just a little bit longer, but at least they're not overly expensive.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
The obvious disregard of our planet's future aside, these things are awesome. I absolutely love the snap in mechanism and geometric shape of the head to reach each and every crevice in your toilet bowl. They offer a gentle scrub and sparkling clean and with the click of a button, they go straight to the garbage can without requiring a rinse off or hand to the product. If I can get past my eco-conscious guilt, I'll continue using these.
Lillie H.
Paris, TN
These are so effective at cleaning! I love that I don't have to touch the toilet to get it really clean!
Kim A.
I love this product! I have 4 bathrooms in my house, and there is a Clorox Toiletwand in each one. I use it weekly and have no problems getting the toilets clean. I love that I never, ever have to touch the toilet or a dirty toilet brush that has been used over & over. I get a fresh scrubber each time, so there are no germs breeding in the holder.
Tanya W.
I Love how easy and fast the whole bathroom cleaning process has been made. Minimal effort, max results!
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
crista b.
CAMPTON, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
crista b.
CAMPTON, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?