Add a Photo

#10 in Disinfectants
Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at .
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.

I feel like they clean very well. They aren't harsh smelling and last about two months each use.
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Gladewater, TX

I like using these for my weekly cleans. They work really well, and leave a good smell. I still use the brush but only once a month.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Akron, OH

Easy to use and leave the bowl fresh! I still use the brush once in awhile, but not as often. save a lot of time. I love easy!
Mandi J.
Mandi J.
Crowley, LA

This product is great. It's leaves the toilets clean,smells good and it's easy to use. I would buy again.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Williston, NC

I like that they are a hands free product and so easy to use. My only wish is that they lasted just a little bit longer, but at least they're not overly expensive.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Phil Campbell, AL

LOVE this product! The smell isn't annoying and my toilet stays clean with it, which means it works in my book :)
Sara E.
Sara E.

These are so much better than having a toilet brush sitting beside the toilet. My kids always wanted to touch everything sitting around and a toilet brush is just something that makes your skin crawl if you see your child around them. Having these eliminates the old dirty brush sitting around. They clean well and smell good!
Sylvia R.
Sylvia R.

The name tells you its a good product. I also like that they are a hands free product, so the germs don't get on your skin. I use them regularly and will continue using them.
Dannielle H.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA

Clorox is always a trusted brand. The use toilet wand refills are just refills for an amazing product. It helps to keep your toilet nice and clean. My only wish is that they lasted just a little bit longer.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Rncho Cordova, CA

I really like how easy, convenient, and effective this product is. No more leaving a dirty toilet brush around the bathroom.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.

I have not used these but am curious if these work?
Campton, KY

Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Campton, KY

How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?

Join Now