BY CLOROX #23 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 22 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
kim k.
West Babylon, NY
I love to use these when I'm doing my Sunday toilet bowl washing , They work really well but cant use on the toilet seat itself and sometimes the sponge falls off it not on all the way
kim d.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Say goodbye to a gross toilet bowl brush that sits in the back of your sink and gets nastier each week...i love these. Great cleaning power and you "click" and throw them away!
Leah A.
Broomfield, CO
I've tried other toilette cleaning products and none work as good as this one. It's so easy to use and I don't have to sit and scrub one area repeatedly. I LOVE this product
Jen F.
Dallas, TX
The way I see it, everything involving the toilet should be disposable. A brush that cleans the toilet is kept around? Disgusting. This is so much cleaner and super easy. Now... when will someone invent a disposable plunger???
Brittany R.
Buffalo, NY
Whenever I purchase refills I feel like they're more expensive than they should be. Otherwise I think they work great. Sometimes I have to use extra clorox, but if you clean your toilet often enough it does the job well.
Amanda S.
Williston, NC
I like that they are a hands free product and so easy to use. My only wish is that they lasted just a little bit longer, but at least they're not overly expensive.
Kim B.
BRISTOL
I love this product. It's easy to use and it works great. And when you're done, just push a button to drop the dirty scrubber in the garbage. No more nasty toilet brush sitting in the corner of the bathroom :)
Monique G.
Worth, IL
I love this product. It gets the job done, and there is little to clean up after, since the brush can be thrown away and another can be put on for your next use.
Sylvia R.
The name tells you its a good product. I also like that they are a hands free product, so the germs don't get on your skin. I use them regularly and will continue using them.
LaShanda D.
Cle Elum, WA
I love these, throw them away when done and not have a disgusting brush sitting there. Easy to use, not overly expensive. Even the kids can help clean the bathroom now. :)
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
crista b.
Campton, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
crista b.
Campton, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?