Add a Photo

#10 in Disinfectants
Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at .
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belleville, KS

This product works great! They clean the toilet with very little effort. I much prefer these over the gross toilet bowl cleaner brush. Gross! Toss away the cartridge after you are done and pop a new one on the next time you need to!
Laronda N.
Laronda N.
Bossier, Louisiana

This was the best for me and my Family.It easy to use,and it keeps your hands clean.So it works it does everything that it says and that's what I like about it.Thank you to the makers of Clorox.
Denise G.
Denise G.

These are very useful to have in the bathroom. It really cleans through any stains and germs.
Allison D.
Allison D.

Very easy to use these and I like you can just dispose after cleaning and you don't have to touch anything to get the job done
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

I love these! Quick and easy, plus its something that I can do in the morning while I am getting the kids ready for daycare. It saves time and is one less thing I have to think about.
Sarai P.
Sarai P.
San Francisco, CA

I really like these! I used to have a toilet wand that you can just use over and over again but cleaning it was a bit gross sometimes. I like using these now because you can just dispose of them and get your toilet disinfected & clean!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Booneville, KY

Love these!! These are great for cleaning and the best part is they are disposable!!! So much cleaner than keeping a regular toilet brush around!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Mount Vernon, KY

These are so great I love how I don't have a dirty toilet brush sitting around the bathroom. Would recommend
Tanya W.
Tanya W.

I Love how easy and fast the whole bathroom cleaning process has been made. Minimal effort, max results!
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Wahpeton, ND

I love this thing!! Ease of use AMAZING! and my 7 year old can do it. Just pop on the clear and clean and toss out. Simple done. I even use it on the tub somethings to scrub it! Multi-use!!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.

I have not used these but am curious if these work?
Campton, KY

Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Campton, KY

How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?

Join Now