BY CLOROX #11 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I k...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 21 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Ruby P.
Ruby P.
Forget about the days of having a dirty cleaning wand next to your toilet. this will keep your toilet disinfected and clean
Tiffini H.
Tiffini H.
Ponchatoula, LA
I absolutely love these. i own two of the wants and keep my refills stocked. I feel this is so much more sanitary to use. no nasty toilet bowl brush sitting in the bathroom. Super easy to clean with, much easier than a stiff brush. super easy to dispose of in your trash.
Leah A.
Leah A.
Broomfield, CO
I've tried other toilette cleaning products and none work as good as this one. It's so easy to use and I don't have to sit and scrub one area repeatedly. I LOVE this product
Katlyn V.
Katlyn V.
Just like my review on the wand this toilet brush is so awesome! If you defiantly end up liking this product of course you have to keep buying the scrubbing pads that hook onto it but its so worth it in the end compared to a dirty old toilet brush.
Vickie K.
Vickie K.
Amarillo, TX
I love this product! Its better than using a regular toilet brush as in not pouring chemicals into your bowl and letting them sit while it does nothing. The Clorox disinfecting toilet wand is easy to use and easily get into the sides and bottom of the toilet bowl unlike regular brushes. It is disposable and releases blue into the water when scrub the toilet. The only thing I wish it did was get rid of the hard water stains around my toilet bowl.
kim k.
kim k.
West Babylon, NY
I love to use these when I'm doing my Sunday toilet bowl washing , They work really well but cant use on the toilet seat itself and sometimes the sponge falls off it not on all the way
Kim B.
Kim B.
BRISTOL
I love this product. It's easy to use and it works great. And when you're done, just push a button to drop the dirty scrubber in the garbage. No more nasty toilet brush sitting in the corner of the bathroom :)
Briana F.
Briana F.
N Manchester, IN
I tried this product, but after using it, I still had to use my toilet brush to get some hard water stains off. It worked as a maintenance tool quite well, but not so much for actual cleaning with children / boys in the house.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Swoyersville, PA
I love using this product in my home! As long as you are cleaning regularly, I have had absolutely no problem with removing any stains, etc. I love that I don't need to touch any chemicals or dirty wands to use it!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
La Puente, CA
These are so cool!! especially the little button you push to throw the sponge away! Cleaning the toilet has never been so clean lol
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
CAMPTON, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
CAMPTON, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?