BY CLOROX #13 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 21 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Kyla M.
Comstock Park, MI
I am all about easy and effective. I like most about this product is that it is hands free when putting a new cleaner on and off. No smelly toilet bush sitting around.
Joenell S.
This wand works great its easy to use. Just click the wand into a refill head, swish around the bowl , then toss the head away.
Kala B.
Roaring River, NC
Great for cleaning the toilet without having to touch the gross stuff (: and they really do a great job of cleaning !!
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
These refills are perfect. I've never had a problem with them, and they always do the trick and get out the grossest stains in my toilets.
Sara S.
Cadiz, KY
Helps to get the crud without really touching the toilet. When I moved in my apartment it was nasty and this helped clean.
Holly M.
Frankfort, KY
I love this product. I just throw away the used scrubber. I don't have to deal with a nasty toilet brush.
Leah A.
Broomfield, CO
I've tried other toilette cleaning products and none work as good as this one. It's so easy to use and I don't have to sit and scrub one area repeatedly. I LOVE this product
Jessica R.
Mifflintown, PA
I was not expecting much from this product the first time I saw it. I was sure it wouldn't clean as well but I was wrong. It got tough stains out and got into the tough areas. I was impressed to say the least.
Ruby P.
Forget about the days of having a dirty cleaning wand next to your toilet. this will keep your toilet disinfected and clean
Jazzmine R.
Not so much a fan of this one. I used it twice only. I did not like that it was too big. I could not fully clean the toilet bowl with it. It is a little hard to work with. It does have enough solution in it.
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
crista b.
CAMPTON, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
crista b.
CAMPTON, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?