Add a Photo

#10 in Disinfectants
Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at .
dani r.
dani r.
santiago, maipu

Es un producto genial, es super necesario desinfectar cuando uno tiene un bebe y esta marca es muy buena
Heidi B.
Heidi B.

This works so well and I love that you can toss the cleaner when done. No yucky brush to store in your bathroom.
christine b.
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL

I like this so much because of bacteria get on the toilet.................................................
kira f.
kira f.

I think these are a bit expensive for me to buy with a tight budget but we use them at work and they are convenient.
Tabitha C.
Tabitha C.
Richmond, KY

I think these are great. They are easy to use and it's wonderful that they're disposable. Even my husband used these!
Jen F.
Jen F.
Dallas, TX

The way I see it, everything involving the toilet should be disposable. A brush that cleans the toilet is kept around? Disgusting. This is so much cleaner and super easy. Now... when will someone invent a disposable plunger???
Jenni P.
Jenni P.
adrian, MI

These are very convenient! They work well for me because I hate having a toilet brush sitting around. Great product!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Half Moon Bay, CA

I like the idea of this - brushes sitting around the toilets are disgusting... but I worry on what we are putting in the water system when you flush this down the toilet. Clogging or worse... used it once and then got concerned...
kim d.
kim d.
Mechanicsburg, PA

Say goodbye to a gross toilet bowl brush that sits in the back of your sink and gets nastier each week...i love these. Great cleaning power and you "click" and throw them away!
Kim n.
Kim n.
Anaheim, Ca

The Clorox disinfecting toilet wand refill always there when I need it! Take it out and put it in the container and it's ready to use when I need to clean!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.

I have not used these but am curious if these work?
Campton, KY

Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Campton, KY

How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?

Join Now