BY CLOROX #14 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 21 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Clorox is always a trusted brand. The use toilet wand refills are just refills for an amazing product. It helps to keep your toilet nice and clean. My only wish is that they lasted just a little bit longer.
Jazzmine R.
Not so much a fan of this one. I used it twice only. I did not like that it was too big. I could not fully clean the toilet bowl with it. It is a little hard to work with. It does have enough solution in it.
Jessie M.
BUHL, ID
Mega Parent Expert
Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.. I have them around for a quick clean..
Micki L.
Hatboro, PA
I really like this product. I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it. These are great because you use them once and throw them away!
Leslie W.
Lexington, TN
Love these especially with my "messy" husband! It's so easy to clean the toilet since using these and It makes it look brand new! Would definitely recommend to anyone who had a problem cleaning toilet!
Ashley T.
West lebanon, IN
They cost a lot for us to use all the time. I usually buy these for my spring cleaning, fall cleaning, and winter cleaning and use a normal brush each week. But it is very quick and easy to use.
Katie L.
I really love this toilet wand. You can just throw away the ends so you don't have the dirty toilet brush just sitting there, plus I have a little one year old who likes to "help" with trying to clean the toilet so it's nice to just throw what I used to clean it away.
kim k.
West Babylon, NY
I love to use these when I'm doing my Sunday toilet bowl washing , They work really well but cant use on the toilet seat itself and sometimes the sponge falls off it not on all the way
Sarah C.
I love these! Quick and easy, plus its something that I can do in the morning while I am getting the kids ready for daycare. It saves time and is one less thing I have to think about.
Leah A.
Broomfield, CO
I've tried other toilette cleaning products and none work as good as this one. It's so easy to use and I don't have to sit and scrub one area repeatedly. I LOVE this product
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
crista b.
CAMPTON, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
crista b.
CAMPTON, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?