BY CLOROX #12 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I k...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 21 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Kyla M.
Kyla M.
Comstock Park, MI
I am all about easy and effective. I like most about this product is that it is hands free when putting a new cleaner on and off. No smelly toilet bush sitting around.
jocie C.
jocie C.
This is handy, however, I wouldn't recommend for a deep cleaning. I feel that the cleaning heads are cheaply made. It's good for a quick clean though.
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
Mattoon, IL
I love these disposable toilet brushes! Way better than having a germ filled toilet brush sitting in the restroom.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Frankfort, KY
I love this product. I just throw away the used scrubber. I don't have to deal with a nasty toilet brush.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Buffalo, NY
Whenever I purchase refills I feel like they're more expensive than they should be. Otherwise I think they work great. Sometimes I have to use extra clorox, but if you clean your toilet often enough it does the job well.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Vernon Hill, VA
This keeps the toilet clean
Sidonie S.
Sidonie S.
Rapid River, MI
Very easy to use and great for the kids to use to clean the toliet for a chore.
Kim A.
Kim A.
I love this product! I have 4 bathrooms in my house, and there is a Clorox Toiletwand in each one. I use it weekly and have no problems getting the toilets clean. I love that I never, ever have to touch the toilet or a dirty toilet brush that has been used over & over. I get a fresh scrubber each time, so there are no germs breeding in the holder.
Ruby P.
Ruby P.
Forget about the days of having a dirty cleaning wand next to your toilet. this will keep your toilet disinfected and clean
Tiffini H.
Tiffini H.
Ponchatoula, LA
I absolutely love these. i own two of the wants and keep my refills stocked. I feel this is so much more sanitary to use. no nasty toilet bowl brush sitting in the bathroom. Super easy to clean with, much easier than a stiff brush. super easy to dispose of in your trash.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
CAMPTON, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
CAMPTON, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?