BY CLOROX #13 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 22 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Ellie S.
Greeley, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Very convenient . I don't want nasty toilet stuff that I am going to reuse. This allows me to use once and get rid of it and continue to have a clean environment in the bathroom. I can't imagine using a gross toilet bowl cleaner over and over.
Sarah T.
Belleville, KS
This product works great! They clean the toilet with very little effort. I much prefer these over the gross toilet bowl cleaner brush. Gross! Toss away the cartridge after you are done and pop a new one on the next time you need to!
Aubrey Q.
Plantsville, CT
This works! I hate the idea of a toilet brush (think of the germs! )but this is perfect. The single use wand refill really clean the toilet, even managing to scrub those hard to reach spots. When you're done, just pop it off and throw it away. I don't love the storage container, but that wouldn't stop me from using this!
Briana F.
N Manchester, IN
I tried this product, but after using it, I still had to use my toilet brush to get some hard water stains off. It worked as a maintenance tool quite well, but not so much for actual cleaning with children / boys in the house.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
These are the best invention ever. It's very easy and very sanitary! While you do pay to buy new scrub heads every now and then, its worth it. It's a lot better than a nasty toilet brush sitting behind the toilet collecting germs.
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
These are what I use on my toilet and they work amazing. I end up getting all the disgusting stains out and it leaves a great smell for at least 24 hours. I have a lot of men who use my toilet a lot so these are a life savior!!
Amanda J.
Santa Rosa, CA
Very convenient, easy to use product. the refills are pretty reasonably priced, I just really wish they had a flushable version so you didn't have to worry about where to throw out the wand head after you are done with it
Sarah V.
Evensville, TN
I was always skeptical as to why I would pay $7 for refills when a bottle of toilet bowl cleaner is only $2 but this is AMAZING!!! It's so much cleaner and I don't have to worry about touching a nasty toilet bowl scrub
Nicole M.
Harveys Lake, PA
I love using this product in my home! As long as you are cleaning regularly, I have had absolutely no problem with removing any stains, etc. I love that I don't need to touch any chemicals or dirty wands to use it!
Jessica R.
Mifflintown, PA
I was not expecting much from this product the first time I saw it. I was sure it wouldn't clean as well but I was wrong. It got tough stains out and got into the tough areas. I was impressed to say the least.
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
crista b.
Campton, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
crista b.
Campton, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?