BY CLOROX #23 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 22 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Saudi L.
I don't know what I did before this product. It's very easy to use, mess free, and you don't have to stick your hand into a dirty toilet, that's what the wand is there for. The Clorox smell isn't too over powering yet you know it's there for a sanitary toilet. It's a must in our house!!
Tiffini H.
ponchatoula, LA
I absolutely love these. i own two of the wants and keep my refills stocked. I feel this is so much more sanitary to use. no nasty toilet bowl brush sitting in the bathroom. Super easy to clean with, much easier than a stiff brush. super easy to dispose of in your trash.
Nakia M.
Waco, TX
I swear by the Clorox toilet wands! They do a great job of cleaning. I love that I don't have to get my hands in the toilet. I also love that I can dispose of the cleaning pad with just a click of the button. This product definitely makes cleaning toilets a lot less gross.
Leah M.
These clean my toilets really well. I wish I had started using them sooner. Some of the reviewers have said they aren't flushable. Well I can't confirm whether they are or not, I am skeptical of flushing anything other than toilet paper so I just throw the pads in trash.
Jessica F.
I love these! Simple to use and makes cleaning the toilet so much nicer. If you buy the full wand kit it comes with the wand stand and storage container that holds refills nicely. It looks a little nicer in the bathroom if you're worried about decor as well.
Katlyn V.
Just like my review on the wand this toilet brush is so awesome! If you defiantly end up liking this product of course you have to keep buying the scrubbing pads that hook onto it but its so worth it in the end compared to a dirty old toilet brush.
Jessica J.
ct
Works great, I have an older home and we have water that's very high in iron so or toliet gets a golden brown film and the disinfectant wand does wonders we use it every few days and it looks like a brand new toliet after, I absolutely recommend
Savannah W.
Conway, SC
I love these I think it is a great idea. Everyone has had or seen that nasty germ infested toilet scrubber. With these Clorox Disinfecting toilet wands you just snap a head on clean and then discard you don't have to touch anything. AMAZING!!!!
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I've been using these for years! Cleans effectively. Easy to use. And favorite part about it is the cleaning head. Never touch a dirty toilet bowl brush again. The handle has an easy to press button that removes the head after cleaning!
Sarai P.
Rodeo, CA
I really like these! I used to have a toilet wand that you can just use over and over again but cleaning it was a bit gross sometimes. I like using these now because you can just dispose of them and get your toilet disinfected & clean!
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
crista b.
Campton, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
crista b.
Campton, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?