BY CLOROX #13 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 21 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Lorain, OH
I love that unlike normal toilet brushes you just throw away the sponge part so many less germs
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
I love these! Simple to use and makes cleaning the toilet so much nicer. If you buy the full wand kit it comes with the wand stand and storage container that holds refills nicely. It looks a little nicer in the bathroom if you're worried about decor as well.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cadiz, KY
Helps to get the crud without really touching the toilet. When I moved in my apartment it was nasty and this helped clean.
 megan z.
megan z.
Conway, SC
Best invention ever...now I don't have to scrub my toilet every week...yay!!!!!!!
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Lexington, TN
Love these especially with my "messy" husband! It's so easy to clean the toilet since using these and It makes it look brand new! Would definitely recommend to anyone who had a problem cleaning toilet!
Abby H.
Abby H.
They're really good at cleaning toilets but unlike the commercials...you can't flush these without stopping up the toilet.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Frankfort, KY
I love this product. I just throw away the used scrubber. I don't have to deal with a nasty toilet brush.
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.
A great product! These make life so much easier on all of us! Cleaning the toilet is so much easier using these!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Hickory Hills, IL
This product is great because of it's ease of use. A warning however, one of the toilets I cleaned had an older seat and some of the blue solution splashed onto the underside rim and it stained badly. Nothing I used could clean it off and I'm certain it was because it was an older, heavier, "porous" style seat. Aside from that, this product is amazing and it's the only cleaner I use inside my bowl.
jocie C.
jocie C.
This is handy, however, I wouldn't recommend for a deep cleaning. I feel that the cleaning heads are cheaply made. It's good for a quick clean though.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
CAMPTON, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
CAMPTON, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?