BY CLOROX #13 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 21 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Amanda J.
Santa Rosa, CA
Very convenient, easy to use product. the refills are pretty reasonably priced, I just really wish they had a flushable version so you didn't have to worry about where to throw out the wand head after you are done with it
Katie L.
I really love this toilet wand. You can just throw away the ends so you don't have the dirty toilet brush just sitting there, plus I have a little one year old who likes to "help" with trying to clean the toilet so it's nice to just throw what I used to clean it away.
Katlyn V.
Just like my review on the wand this toilet brush is so awesome! If you defiantly end up liking this product of course you have to keep buying the scrubbing pads that hook onto it but its so worth it in the end compared to a dirty old toilet brush.
Brianna O.
Mattoon, IL
I love these disposable toilet brushes! Way better than having a germ filled toilet brush sitting in the restroom.
Lauren B.
State College, PA
I had always used a toilet brush, but those got so yucky so fast and never truly got my toilet cleaned. I stumbled upon these on a trip to a grocery store and thought I would give it a shot - - and now I'm not looking back! I've thrown out all toilet brushes in my house and replaced them with these puppies! It cleans your toilet bowl and keeps the wand clean so YOU don't feel dirty. When done, just throw it away! Easy Peasy!
Kim B.
BRISTOL
I love this product. It's easy to use and it works great. And when you're done, just push a button to drop the dirty scrubber in the garbage. No more nasty toilet brush sitting in the corner of the bathroom :)
Leah A.
Broomfield, CO
I've tried other toilette cleaning products and none work as good as this one. It's so easy to use and I don't have to sit and scrub one area repeatedly. I LOVE this product
kim k.
West Babylon, NY
I love to use these when I'm doing my Sunday toilet bowl washing , They work really well but cant use on the toilet seat itself and sometimes the sponge falls off it not on all the way
Ruby P.
Forget about the days of having a dirty cleaning wand next to your toilet. this will keep your toilet disinfected and clean
Vickie K.
Amarillo, TX
I love this product! Its better than using a regular toilet brush as in not pouring chemicals into your bowl and letting them sit while it does nothing. The Clorox disinfecting toilet wand is easy to use and easily get into the sides and bottom of the toilet bowl unlike regular brushes. It is disposable and releases blue into the water when scrub the toilet. The only thing I wish it did was get rid of the hard water stains around my toilet bowl.
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
crista b.
CAMPTON, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
crista b.
CAMPTON, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?