Add a Photo

#10 in Disinfectants
Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at .
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR

Perfect toilet cleaners! You toss the nasty part and it cleans well. The only reason I didn't give it a five is the price. Even in bulk at Costco it is pricey.
Cassey V.
Cassey V.
Manchester, NH

I hate cleaning toilets, they are really gross and having to stick your hand in the toilet because you don't want to be getting bacteria in the toilet every time you have to use the same brush it is quite gross. With this product you use a new cleaning sponge every time you clean your toilet. It just makes life easier and Cleaner
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Seattle, WA

These work really well for a person who hates cleaning toilets! It does all the work for you and then you don't have a dirty bowl cleaner laying around.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL

Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand is a great product for a quick clean of the bathroom. The product does the job of cleaning all crevices and corners, with the ability to toss the item right after and not having to store any messes. However, the product can become costly if you clean your toilet frequently.
Jennifer  J.
Jennifer J.
Springfield , TN

I love these! cleans great! The fit in all the corners and crevice's to clean up that nasty toilet.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Naples, ID

My mom has a Bed & Breakfast and uses these. I clean rooms (toilets) with these. They work great.
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR

The obvious disregard of our planet's future aside, these things are awesome. I absolutely love the snap in mechanism and geometric shape of the head to reach each and every crevice in your toilet bowl. They offer a gentle scrub and sparkling clean and with the click of a button, they go straight to the garbage can without requiring a rinse off or hand to the product. If I can get past my eco-conscious guilt, I'll continue using these.
Lillie H.
Lillie H.
Paris, TN

These are so effective at cleaning! I love that I don't have to touch the toilet to get it really clean!
kim d.
kim d.
Mechanicsburg, PA

Say goodbye to a gross toilet bowl brush that sits in the back of your sink and gets nastier each week...i love these. Great cleaning power and you "click" and throw them away!
Kim n.
Kim n.
Anaheim, Ca

The Clorox disinfecting toilet wand refill always there when I need it! Take it out and put it in the container and it's ready to use when I need to clean!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.

I have not used these but am curious if these work?
Campton, KY

Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Campton, KY

How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?

Join Now