BY CLOROX #13 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 22 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
The obvious disregard of our planet's future aside, these things are awesome. I absolutely love the snap in mechanism and geometric shape of the head to reach each and every crevice in your toilet bowl. They offer a gentle scrub and sparkling clean and with the click of a button, they go straight to the garbage can without requiring a rinse off or hand to the product. If I can get past my eco-conscious guilt, I'll continue using these.
Nena C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love using the toilet wand. I find it better than using a brush the brush is messy you always have to wash it and I think germs build up on it. With the wand all you have to do is push off the pad and wash the wand your done. The sponge cleans the toilet very good and it even does under the rim good.
Lauren B.
State College, PA
I had always used a toilet brush, but those got so yucky so fast and never truly got my toilet cleaned. I stumbled upon these on a trip to a grocery store and thought I would give it a shot - - and now I'm not looking back! I've thrown out all toilet brushes in my house and replaced them with these puppies! It cleans your toilet bowl and keeps the wand clean so YOU don't feel dirty. When done, just throw it away! Easy Peasy!
Kim A.
I love this product! I have 4 bathrooms in my house, and there is a Clorox Toiletwand in each one. I use it weekly and have no problems getting the toilets clean. I love that I never, ever have to touch the toilet or a dirty toilet brush that has been used over & over. I get a fresh scrubber each time, so there are no germs breeding in the holder.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I love the toilet wand! I came across it at Walmart and wanted to try. I'm so glad I did. Super easy to use, cleans amazing, and easy to toss away used pads. So much better than having a toilet scrubber sitting around. I will continue to buy this product in the future. Love it.
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
I just bought this since I needed to replace my toilet brush. I like the idea of how the pads are disposable. It's much cleaner and sanitary. It wasn't too expensive either- $8 for the wand (which came with 9 pads) and $5 for a box of 10 refill pads.
Cassey V.
Manchester, NH
I hate cleaning toilets, they are really gross and having to stick your hand in the toilet because you don't want to be getting bacteria in the toilet every time you have to use the same brush it is quite gross. With this product you use a new cleaning sponge every time you clean your toilet. It just makes life easier and Cleaner
Stephanie W.
Half Moon Bay, CA
I like the idea of this - brushes sitting around the toilets are disgusting... but I worry on what we are putting in the water system when you flush this down the toilet. Clogging or worse... used it once and then got concerned...
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand is a great product for a quick clean of the bathroom. The product does the job of cleaning all crevices and corners, with the ability to toss the item right after and not having to store any messes. However, the product can become costly if you clean your toilet frequently.
Stephanie G.
Metairie, LA
While they won't scrub your toilet for the really nasty stuff they do an awesome job keeping the toilet bowl relatively clean between good scrubbings. Smell isn't strong. Easy to use. Wish there was a version with scrubby beads in it so you just apply and scrub then use the gel for in between.
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
crista b.
Campton, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
crista b.
Campton, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?