BY CLOROX #13 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 21 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
The obvious disregard of our planet's future aside, these things are awesome. I absolutely love the snap in mechanism and geometric shape of the head to reach each and every crevice in your toilet bowl. They offer a gentle scrub and sparkling clean and with the click of a button, they go straight to the garbage can without requiring a rinse off or hand to the product. If I can get past my eco-conscious guilt, I'll continue using these.
Kim A.
I love this product! I have 4 bathrooms in my house, and there is a Clorox Toiletwand in each one. I use it weekly and have no problems getting the toilets clean. I love that I never, ever have to touch the toilet or a dirty toilet brush that has been used over & over. I get a fresh scrubber each time, so there are no germs breeding in the holder.
Cassey V.
Manchester, NH
I hate cleaning toilets, they are really gross and having to stick your hand in the toilet because you don't want to be getting bacteria in the toilet every time you have to use the same brush it is quite gross. With this product you use a new cleaning sponge every time you clean your toilet. It just makes life easier and Cleaner
Stephanie W.
Half Moon Bay, CA
I like the idea of this - brushes sitting around the toilets are disgusting... but I worry on what we are putting in the water system when you flush this down the toilet. Clogging or worse... used it once and then got concerned...
Vickie K.
Amarillo, TX
I love this product! Its better than using a regular toilet brush as in not pouring chemicals into your bowl and letting them sit while it does nothing. The Clorox disinfecting toilet wand is easy to use and easily get into the sides and bottom of the toilet bowl unlike regular brushes. It is disposable and releases blue into the water when scrub the toilet. The only thing I wish it did was get rid of the hard water stains around my toilet bowl.
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand is a great product for a quick clean of the bathroom. The product does the job of cleaning all crevices and corners, with the ability to toss the item right after and not having to store any messes. However, the product can become costly if you clean your toilet frequently.
Stephanie G.
Metairie, LA
While they won't scrub your toilet for the really nasty stuff they do an awesome job keeping the toilet bowl relatively clean between good scrubbings. Smell isn't strong. Easy to use. Wish there was a version with scrubby beads in it so you just apply and scrub then use the gel for in between.
Tiffini H.
ponchatoula, LA
I absolutely love these. i own two of the wants and keep my refills stocked. I feel this is so much more sanitary to use. no nasty toilet bowl brush sitting in the bathroom. Super easy to clean with, much easier than a stiff brush. super easy to dispose of in your trash.
Nakia M.
Waco, TX
I swear by the Clorox toilet wands! They do a great job of cleaning. I love that I don't have to get my hands in the toilet. I also love that I can dispose of the cleaning pad with just a click of the button. This product definitely makes cleaning toilets a lot less gross.
Leah M.
These clean my toilets really well. I wish I had started using them sooner. Some of the reviewers have said they aren't flushable. Well I can't confirm whether they are or not, I am skeptical of flushing anything other than toilet paper so I just throw the pads in trash.
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
crista b.
CAMPTON, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
crista b.
CAMPTON, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?