BY CLOROX #13 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I k...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 21 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Jazzmine R.
Jazzmine R.
Not so much a fan of this one. I used it twice only. I did not like that it was too big. I could not fully clean the toilet bowl with it. It is a little hard to work with. It does have enough solution in it.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Mega Parent Expert
Work wonderfully. Cut through a lot more build up than I expected. Definitely worth it
Holly F.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
These refills are perfect. I've never had a problem with them, and they always do the trick and get out the grossest stains in my toilets.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Mifflintown, PA
I was not expecting much from this product the first time I saw it. I was sure it wouldn't clean as well but I was wrong. It got tough stains out and got into the tough areas. I was impressed to say the least.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
I love the toilet wand! I came across it at Walmart and wanted to try. I'm so glad I did. Super easy to use, cleans amazing, and easy to toss away used pads. So much better than having a toilet scrubber sitting around. I will continue to buy this product in the future. Love it.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cadiz, KY
Helps to get the crud without really touching the toilet. When I moved in my apartment it was nasty and this helped clean.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Lexington, TN
Love these especially with my "messy" husband! It's so easy to clean the toilet since using these and It makes it look brand new! Would definitely recommend to anyone who had a problem cleaning toilet!
Holly M.
Holly M.
Frankfort, KY
I love this product. I just throw away the used scrubber. I don't have to deal with a nasty toilet brush.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Hickory Hills, IL
This product is great because of it's ease of use. A warning however, one of the toilets I cleaned had an older seat and some of the blue solution splashed onto the underside rim and it stained badly. Nothing I used could clean it off and I'm certain it was because it was an older, heavier, "porous" style seat. Aside from that, this product is amazing and it's the only cleaner I use inside my bowl.
jocie C.
jocie C.
This is handy, however, I wouldn't recommend for a deep cleaning. I feel that the cleaning heads are cheaply made. It's good for a quick clean though.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
CAMPTON, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
CAMPTON, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?