Add a Photo

#10 in Disinfectants
Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at .
Kim n.
Kim n.
Anaheim, Ca

The Clorox disinfecting toilet wand refill always there when I need it! Take it out and put it in the container and it's ready to use when I need to clean!
Madison L.
Madison L.

I have gotten these several times and am satisfied. It allows you to easily scrub the inside of the toilet and they are easy to replace
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Greeley, Co

Very convenient . I don't want nasty toilet stuff that I am going to reuse. This allows me to use once and get rid of it and continue to have a clean environment in the bathroom. I can't imagine using a gross toilet bowl cleaner over and over.
Monique G.
Monique G.
Oak Park, IL

I love this product. It gets the job done, and there is little to clean up after, since the brush can be thrown away and another can be put on for your next use.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL

I just bought this since I needed to replace my toilet brush. I like the idea of how the pads are disposable. It's much cleaner and sanitary. It wasn't too expensive either- $8 for the wand (which came with 9 pads) and $5 for a box of 10 refill pads.
dani r.
dani r.
santiago, maipu

Es un producto genial, es super necesario desinfectar cuando uno tiene un bebe y esta marca es muy buena
kim d.
kim d.
Mechanicsburg, PA

Say goodbye to a gross toilet bowl brush that sits in the back of your sink and gets nastier each week...i love these. Great cleaning power and you "click" and throw them away!
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Evensville, TN

I was always skeptical as to why I would pay $7 for refills when a bottle of toilet bowl cleaner is only $2 but this is AMAZING!!! It's so much cleaner and I don't have to worry about touching a nasty toilet bowl scrub
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Wahpeton, ND

I love this thing!! Ease of use AMAZING! and my 7 year old can do it. Just pop on the clear and clean and toss out. Simple done. I even use it on the tub somethings to scrub it! Multi-use!!
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME

These are what I use on my toilet and they work amazing. I end up getting all the disgusting stains out and it leaves a great smell for at least 24 hours. I have a lot of men who use my toilet a lot so these are a life savior!!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.

I have not used these but am curious if these work?
Campton, KY

Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Campton, KY

How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?

Join Now