Add a Photo

#10 in Disinfectants
Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at .
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Hickory Hills, IL

This product is great because of it's ease of use. A warning however, one of the toilets I cleaned had an older seat and some of the blue solution splashed onto the underside rim and it stained badly. Nothing I used could clean it off and I'm certain it was because it was an older, heavier, "porous" style seat. Aside from that, this product is amazing and it's the only cleaner I use inside my bowl.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Mifflintown, PA

I was not expecting much from this product the first time I saw it. I was sure it wouldn't clean as well but I was wrong. It got tough stains out and got into the tough areas. I was impressed to say the least.
Leah M.
Leah M.

These clean my toilets really well. I wish I had started using them sooner. Some of the reviewers have said they aren't flushable. Well I can't confirm whether they are or not, I am skeptical of flushing anything other than toilet paper so I just throw the pads in trash.
Yessica M.
Yessica M.
Brooklyn, NY

I love how these Wanda are so easy to use! And they get the job done! they leave my toilet white and sparkling!
Jazzmine R.
Jazzmine R.

Not so much a fan of this one. I used it twice only. I did not like that it was too big. I could not fully clean the toilet bowl with it. It is a little hard to work with. It does have enough solution in it.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.

I love these! Simple to use and makes cleaning the toilet so much nicer. If you buy the full wand kit it comes with the wand stand and storage container that holds refills nicely. It looks a little nicer in the bathroom if you're worried about decor as well.
jocie C.
jocie C.

This is handy, however, I wouldn't recommend for a deep cleaning. I feel that the cleaning heads are cheaply made. It's good for a quick clean though.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

Work wonderfully. Cut through a lot more build up than I expected. Definitely worth it
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL

I just bought this since I needed to replace my toilet brush. I like the idea of how the pads are disposable. It's much cleaner and sanitary. It wasn't too expensive either- $8 for the wand (which came with 9 pads) and $5 for a box of 10 refill pads.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville

I love the toilet wand! I came across it at Walmart and wanted to try. I'm so glad I did. Super easy to use, cleans amazing, and easy to toss away used pads. So much better than having a toilet scrubber sitting around. I will continue to buy this product in the future. Love it.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.

I have not used these but am curious if these work?
Campton, KY

Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Campton, KY

How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?

Join Now