BY CLOROX #13 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 21 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
These are the best invention ever. It's very easy and very sanitary! While you do pay to buy new scrub heads every now and then, its worth it. It's a lot better than a nasty toilet brush sitting behind the toilet collecting germs.
Madison L.
I have gotten these several times and am satisfied. It allows you to easily scrub the inside of the toilet and they are easy to replace
kim d.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Say goodbye to a gross toilet bowl brush that sits in the back of your sink and gets nastier each week...i love these. Great cleaning power and you "click" and throw them away!
Ashley B.
I really like these! They get my toilets clean and I don't have a gross toilet brush sitting around.
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
These make cleaning toilets so much better! I clean cottages in the summer and these make my job so much easier and do a really good job!
Kayla W.
Work wonderfully. Cut through a lot more build up than I expected. Definitely worth it
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I love the toilet wand! I came across it at Walmart and wanted to try. I'm so glad I did. Super easy to use, cleans amazing, and easy to toss away used pads. So much better than having a toilet scrubber sitting around. I will continue to buy this product in the future. Love it.
Saudi L.
I don't know what I did before this product. It's very easy to use, mess free, and you don't have to stick your hand into a dirty toilet, that's what the wand is there for. The Clorox smell isn't too over powering yet you know it's there for a sanitary toilet. It's a must in our house!!
Carmen G.
Calle 30 SW 1333, San Juan, PR
I love this disposable cleaning clorox toliet wands. They are really useful, and cleans really well my toilet bowl. Smells really good with a clean scent. It is very effective and after finishing you dispose of them and no more fuzzy cleaning the wand, nor keeping it in a stored container that keeps contamination going inside. I used it, They clean very well and to the garbage can. They has a really good price, makes cleaning easy and do their job really well.
Sara E.
These are so much better than having a toilet brush sitting beside the toilet. My kids always wanted to touch everything sitting around and a toilet brush is just something that makes your skin crawl if you see your child around them. Having these eliminates the old dirty brush sitting around. They clean well and smell good!
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
crista b.
CAMPTON, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
crista b.
CAMPTON, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?