BY CLOROX #12 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I k...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 21 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Wahpeton, ND
I love this thing!! Ease of use AMAZING! and my 7 year old can do it. Just pop on the clear and clean and toss out. Simple done. I even use it on the tub somethings to scrub it! Multi-use!!
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
These are what I use on my toilet and they work amazing. I end up getting all the disgusting stains out and it leaves a great smell for at least 24 hours. I have a lot of men who use my toilet a lot so these are a life savior!!
Monique G.
Monique G.
Oak Park, IL
I love this product. It gets the job done, and there is little to clean up after, since the brush can be thrown away and another can be put on for your next use.
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Greeley , CO
Very convenient . I don't want nasty toilet stuff that I am going to reuse. This allows me to use once and get rid of it and continue to have a clean environment in the bathroom. I can't imagine using a gross toilet bowl cleaner over and over.
Madison L.
Madison L.
I have gotten these several times and am satisfied. It allows you to easily scrub the inside of the toilet and they are easy to replace
Carmen G.
Carmen G.
Calle 30 SW 1333, San Juan, PR
Mega Parent Expert
I love this disposable cleaning clorox toliet wands. They are really useful, and cleans really well my toilet bowl. Smells really good with a clean scent. It is very effective and after finishing you dispose of them and no more fuzzy cleaning the wand, nor keeping it in a stored container that keeps contamination going inside. I used it, They clean very well and to the garbage can. They has a really good price, makes cleaning easy and do their job really well.
dani r.
dani r.
santiago, maipu
Es un producto genial, es super necesario desinfectar cuando uno tiene un bebe y esta marca es muy buena
Sara E.
Sara E.
These are so much better than having a toilet brush sitting beside the toilet. My kids always wanted to touch everything sitting around and a toilet brush is just something that makes your skin crawl if you see your child around them. Having these eliminates the old dirty brush sitting around. They clean well and smell good!
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, Ontario
1939 reviews
I've never used this product before I've used other products but this one would be great for getting rid of germs and easier to clean with the wand
Shannon  L.
Shannon L.
This makes cleaning our toilets so much easier. With 4 kids, a job, and being a full time student anything that helps clean faster is great
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
CAMPTON, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
CAMPTON, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?