BY CLOROX #13 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 21 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Charlotte H.
Convenience and germ factor these are great, but I felt like I was constantly buying the refills.
tara c.
New Bedford, MA
Every time i used it worked great and easily and never had a problem. Love Clorox products.
Denise G.
These are very useful to have in the bathroom. It really cleans through any stains and germs.
Kristen J.
Bought this product a few times. Loved the idea, but I feel that the price is too high.
Kayla W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Work wonderfully. Cut through a lot more build up than I expected. Definitely worth it
Sidonie S.
Rapid River, MI
Very easy to use and great for the kids to use to clean the toliet for a chore.
 megan z.
Conway, SC
Best invention ever...now I don't have to scrub my toilet every week...yay!!!!!!!
Shannon M.
Wichita Falls, TX
It doesn't get some of the tougher spots out. It is easy to though.
Sierra W.
Vernon Hill, VA
This keeps the toilet clean
Carmen G.
Calle 30 SW 1333, San Juan, PR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this disposable cleaning clorox toliet wands. They are really useful, and cleans really well my toilet bowl. Smells really good with a clean scent. It is very effective and after finishing you dispose of them and no more fuzzy cleaning the wand, nor keeping it in a stored container that keeps contamination going inside. I used it, They clean very well and to the garbage can. They has a really good price, makes cleaning easy and do their job really well.
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
crista b.
Campton, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
crista b.
Campton, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?