Add a Photo

#10 in Disinfectants
Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at .
Abby H.
Abby H.

They're really good at cleaning toilets but unlike the commercials...you can't flush these without stopping up the toilet.
Britni P.
Britni P.
Austin, TX

I'm torn with this product. The thing I love is the scratch pad on the bottom, because it's so rough it really does get everything where a brush the bristles would have to be just right. The one GROSS part that I hate is that if you don't put the refills in the storage just right you can't just stick the wand in and have them connect, especially if you're close to the bottom of your refills. I HATE touching things that are toilet related. However, cleanliness is a plus being able to trash the pad after use.
 megan z.
megan z.
Conway, SC

Best invention ever...now I don't have to scrub my toilet every week...yay!!!!!!!
tara c.
tara c.
New Bedford, MA

Every time i used it worked great and easily and never had a problem. Love Clorox products.
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Lorain, OH

I love that unlike normal toilet brushes you just throw away the sponge part so many less germs
Joenell S.
Joenell S.

This wand works great its easy to use. Just click the wand into a refill head, swish around the bowl , then toss the head away.
Holly F.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD

These refills are perfect. I've never had a problem with them, and they always do the trick and get out the grossest stains in my toilets.
Shannon  L.
Shannon L.

This makes cleaning our toilets so much easier. With 4 kids, a job, and being a full time student anything that helps clean faster is great
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cadiz, KY

Helps to get the crud without really touching the toilet. When I moved in my apartment it was nasty and this helped clean.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Frankfort, KY

I love this product. I just throw away the used scrubber. I don't have to deal with a nasty toilet brush.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.

I have not used these but am curious if these work?
Campton, KY

Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Campton, KY

How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?

Join Now