BY CLOROX #13 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 21 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Ellie S.
Greeley, CO
Very convenient . I don't want nasty toilet stuff that I am going to reuse. This allows me to use once and get rid of it and continue to have a clean environment in the bathroom. I can't imagine using a gross toilet bowl cleaner over and over.
Monique G.
Oak Park, IL
I love this product. It gets the job done, and there is little to clean up after, since the brush can be thrown away and another can be put on for your next use.
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
These are what I use on my toilet and they work amazing. I end up getting all the disgusting stains out and it leaves a great smell for at least 24 hours. I have a lot of men who use my toilet a lot so these are a life savior!!
Theresa W.
Wahpeton, ND
I love this thing!! Ease of use AMAZING! and my 7 year old can do it. Just pop on the clear and clean and toss out. Simple done. I even use it on the tub somethings to scrub it! Multi-use!!
jocie C.
This is handy, however, I wouldn't recommend for a deep cleaning. I feel that the cleaning heads are cheaply made. It's good for a quick clean though.
Aubrey Q.
Plantsville, CT
This works! I hate the idea of a toilet brush (think of the germs! )but this is perfect. The single use wand refill really clean the toilet, even managing to scrub those hard to reach spots. When you're done, just pop it off and throw it away. I don't love the storage container, but that wouldn't stop me from using this!
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
I just bought this since I needed to replace my toilet brush. I like the idea of how the pads are disposable. It's much cleaner and sanitary. It wasn't too expensive either- $8 for the wand (which came with 9 pads) and $5 for a box of 10 refill pads.
Sarah V.
Evensville, TN
I was always skeptical as to why I would pay $7 for refills when a bottle of toilet bowl cleaner is only $2 but this is AMAZING!!! It's so much cleaner and I don't have to worry about touching a nasty toilet bowl scrub
Kim n.
Anaheim, CA
The Clorox disinfecting toilet wand refill always there when I need it! Take it out and put it in the container and it's ready to use when I need to clean!
Jessica J.
ct
Works great, I have an older home and we have water that's very high in iron so or toliet gets a golden brown film and the disinfectant wand does wonders we use it every few days and it looks like a brand new toliet after, I absolutely recommend
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
crista b.
CAMPTON, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
crista b.
CAMPTON, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?