BY CLOROX #13 in Disinfectants

Disinfects Your Toilet Bowl, Killing 99.9% Of Germs! 6 Disposable Cleaning Heads ToiletWand™ Handle Sold Separately Assembled in Mexico. Patents Pending. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Questions or Comments? visit clorox.com or call toll - free at . see more...

• Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I k...3 Answers
  • I have not used these but am curious if these work? 21 Answers
  • How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?1 Answers
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand Refills
  • "Its handy, but you def pay for the convenience with many refills.. Its not good for serious cleaning, but works great for the in between and maintaining a clean toilet.." in 5 reviews
  • "I hate having a toilet brush sitting around that I just used to scrub the toilet, with all the grossness on it." in 3 reviews
Lillie H.
Lillie H.
Paris, TN
These are so effective at cleaning! I love that I don't have to touch the toilet to get it really clean!
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
The obvious disregard of our planet's future aside, these things are awesome. I absolutely love the snap in mechanism and geometric shape of the head to reach each and every crevice in your toilet bowl. They offer a gentle scrub and sparkling clean and with the click of a button, they go straight to the garbage can without requiring a rinse off or hand to the product. If I can get past my eco-conscious guilt, I'll continue using these.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Naples, ID
My mom has a Bed & Breakfast and uses these. I clean rooms (toilets) with these. They work great.
Jennifer  J.
Jennifer J.
Springfield , TN
I love these! cleans great! The fit in all the corners and crevice's to clean up that nasty toilet.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
Clorox Disinfecting ToiletWand is a great product for a quick clean of the bathroom. The product does the job of cleaning all crevices and corners, with the ability to toss the item right after and not having to store any messes. However, the product can become costly if you clean your toilet frequently.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Seattle, WA
These work really well for a person who hates cleaning toilets! It does all the work for you and then you don't have a dirty bowl cleaner laying around.
Cassey V.
Cassey V.
Manchester, NH
I hate cleaning toilets, they are really gross and having to stick your hand in the toilet because you don't want to be getting bacteria in the toilet every time you have to use the same brush it is quite gross. With this product you use a new cleaning sponge every time you clean your toilet. It just makes life easier and Cleaner
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
Perfect toilet cleaners! You toss the nasty part and it cleans well. The only reason I didn't give it a five is the price. Even in bulk at Costco it is pricey.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Great for cleaning your toilet! You don't have to get your hands dirty at all, just click it on clean And then throw it away! My kind of cleaning.
Nakia M.
Nakia M.
Fayetteville, AR
I swear by the Clorox toilet wands! They do a great job of cleaning. I love that I don't have to get my hands in the toilet. I also love that I can dispose of the cleaning pad with just a click of the button. This product definitely makes cleaning toilets a lot less gross.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
I have not used these but am curious if these work?
CAMPTON, KY
Do toilet wands clean as effectively as a regular toilet brush? I know it has to be more sanitary
Elsa H.
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How well do these work I've been thinking about giving them a try ?
CAMPTON, KY
How hard is it to adapt to your only child leaving for college in the fall?